Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Originally Posted by phinger23 flip for me...can someone explain the point of it? and the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by phinger23 View Post
    flip for me...can someone explain the point of it? and the functions of it? (besides the obvious CLOCK part of it)
    well what I personally do is that i put the Storm on my charging dock and it acts as a nightstand clock

  2. #32
    BradBlick's Avatar
    BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Posts
    422
    Boy oh boy...I can't wait for plazmic update and see what kind of crazy things become of the clock faces colors and functions!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #33
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    Boy oh boy...I can't wait for plazmic update and see what kind of crazy things become of the clock faces colors and functions!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Oh yeah. They CAN do that! Don't forget there's a stopwatch in there too.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    I KNOOOOOOOOOW they will also be able to theme the keyboards !
    EVERYTHING is themeable

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I KNOOOOOOOOOW they will also be able to theme the keyboards !
    EVERYTHING is themeable

    keyboards like the physical keyboard?

  6. #36
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    keyboards like the physical keyboard?
    No the virtual ones on the storm. This should be a very interesting year for the storm.

  7. #37
    BradBlick's Avatar
    BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Posts
    422
    I'm just drooooooling over the thoughts... I cant wait to see little flames come up around my keys when I put my finger on them instead of a blue highlite. God the possibilities are ENDLESS!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    No the virtual ones on the storm. This should be a very interesting year for the storm.

    ah that should be very nice to see

  9. #39
    JoshSeawell's Avatar
    JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    well what I personally do is that i put the Storm on my charging dock and it acts as a nightstand clock
    Thats the same thing that I do ranx. I use it as my clock and my alarm...
    -Josh

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

  11. #41
    vortec7's Avatar
    vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Posts
    531
    Where are my 24 fans at? I know which one you guys chose!
    :)

  12. #42
    JoshSeawell's Avatar
    JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    Where are my 24 fans at? I know which one you guys chose!
    Haha I love 24
    -Josh

  13. #43
    jayrat's Avatar
    jayrat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    Flip flop, flip flop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •