Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I had a chance to use the Storm for a day. The lagging was unbearable. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

anant no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I had a chance to use the Storm for a day. The lagging was unbearable. There would be no way I'd get one. Really, really bad.

dzimmer77f no está en línea Stack level 2
    Now that I've had one for about a day I'm surprised to see such problems. I haven't had any noticeable or problematic lag whatsoever really. I haven't used the Bold but I can't imagine it being SO much faster. For whatever reason the Storm HAS locked up on the Visual Voicemail app. I suppose it's a problem with the app, but I was just as soon delete it as I don't see myself using visual voicemail (whatever that is, lol).

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    I also had a pretty major crash with Visual Voicemail when I first loaded it. I then stripped it off, restarted and then reinstalled. Works flawlessly now!

dsmith10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ECDF89
    Had the storm for a day now. One lock up and quite a bit of lag. Not wanting to complain, but thought it was going to be the iphone killer. Still has potential, but yes aps should work good. Should not be THIS laggy. And where the heck are the themes. Would of rather the phone be delayed one month to fix this than hold this AWESOME phone with mediocre problems.

00chill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31013E74
    Ive had it for 5 days now and the lag is just killing me, i keep reading about this update to .75 but now luck with that, the app loader loads it, and once it's complete i check the storm and its still the old version. what do i do, someone please help me.
    CHILL

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00chill View Post
    Ive had it for 5 days now and the lag is just killing me, i keep reading about this update to .75 but now luck with that, the app loader loads it, and once it's complete i check the storm and its still the old version. what do i do, someone please help me.
    try the official .76
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    well i didn't notice a crazy lag when i first got my storm on wednesday.. even with .65 but regardless i tried .75

i'm tempted to go back to .65 because i've had 2 random reboots out of nowhere. i'm not sure if i was pressing some random buttons that made it reset... something like a camera key/mute key/lock key combination that made it do that or just an overload of info... who knows..
    --
    More than meets the eye.

dzimmer77f no está en línea Stack level 2
    The camera is mucho laggy for me. You snap to take a picture and it's like, "wait for it... wait for it..."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456