Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The word on all the reviews seems to be that the Storm is annoyingly laggy. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dzimmer77f no está en línea Stack level 2

The Storm lag

Advertisement

The word on all the reviews seems to be that the Storm is annoyingly laggy. For those that have had some time to play with the Storm, how is the lagginess to you? Is it as unresponsive as some of the reviews seem to indicate?

margieporgie04 no está en línea Stack level 1
    super slow! like wow all the hype didnt they take the time to address this lagginess issue with the screen, also, THEMES HELLO!

flyaway no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought mine Friday and yes it does lag, but not near as much as it did at first. It seems like once it has been fired up for a while, and used a little, it gets quicker. It does lock up frequently enough to be annoying though...

c'mon update...

I could care less about themes honestly, its obvious that in just a short amount of time themes, apps and all kinds of stuff will be available for this phone. My issue is with the phone itself jamming up with the preloaded standard software. I understand if I download some funky app that it might mess with my berry, same as downloading stuff on your computer can screw with your computer. However the software ALREADY ON the thing should work, right?!

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm still waiting to receive my free storm from verizon (I was a first touch storm grab winner) and god I hope its not as bad as everyone is saying

margieporgie04 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no its not that bad i love it. just gotta work out the kinks. i want themes for this gadget.

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, it does lag every now and then but nothing an update can't fix, so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bbslice View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm still waiting to receive my free storm from verizon (I was a first touch storm grab winner) and god I hope its not as bad as everyone is saying
    I don't think I'd complain too much if it was free... are they going to put you on a new contract with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah.D View Post
    Yeah, it does lag every now and then but nothing an update can't fix, so no big deal.
    the lag is not so much what drive me crazy - its the lock ups. I must have pulled the battery at least 5 times yesterday. I understand the lag will most likely be fixed by an update, but the lockups make this thing almost unusable.

kraven113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242e4bc3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well its really not that bad for me. It does lagg every now and then but I'm ok with it for now but if the update doesn't fix it that's when I'm going to get mad. I just hope they fix the media player cause when I loaded an episode of naruto. I played it and it looked great but when I tried to stop it I just keeped on playing and I had to do a battery pull to stop it.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    The lag that I experience now is nowhere near what it was when I bought it. However... I've yet to experience a lock-up or a need for a battery pull yet.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Noticing some lag, but no lock-ups...even w/my old 3rd party. I think the OS up-date will cure what is choking it.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    lag? did you say lag? what lag? come on guys this thing doesn't lag as much as my pearl did and i loved my pearl. are yall experiencing a real lag or is this a figment of the "storm haters united" groups imagination?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    lag? did you say lag? what lag? come on guys this thing doesn't lag as much as my pearl did and i loved my pearl. are yall experiencing a real lag or is this a figment of the "storm haters united" groups imagination?

Lag is at the most, Minimal. I love my Storm, esp. after I got it for a steal!

EricScott no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you have used a Bold it definitely feels like the Storm has a pretty noticeable lag. Agreed it isn't much worse than I had on my Pearl (that thing would take like 5 minutes to load my picture thumbnails)...but compared to the Bold it is SLOW....one of the main reasons I returned mine.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast