Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here are some better pictures I hope. As you can see when the phones backlight ... BlackBerry Storm forum

The screen cover that will change everything!

Advertisement

Here are some better pictures I hope.

As you can see when the phones backlight is on it is nearly impossible to see the tactile markings.

This is so hard to photograph! The only way is to have the phone at an angle.

The above images and the likeness thereof are the intellectual property of the owner. Do not copy, re post, or share these images without the express written permission of the owner.

Hello all! My name is Rob and I am the product developer/owner of Creative Business Solutions. Currently we are in the process of wrapping up a finished product for Storm users, and at the risk of being flamed iphones as well. I love my Storm and my only complaint thus far has been my slowed typing compared to my curve. We set out to solve that and this is what we have come up with...

Q: What is it?
    A: It is called the "Smartest Cover" Patent Pending. It is an enhanced screen cover for your touch screen smart phone that will allow you to "feel" the keys. It will be available in one or the other either portrait or landscape style. ( Currently it supports qwerty in both landscape or portrait mode.) If there are enough requests I can have a sure type cover made.

Q: What does it look like???????
    A: It looks like a normal screen protector for the most part. The part that allows you to "feel" the keys is no larger than a pin head sized clear mark over each key on the virtual key board. You can not really see the difference. Only feel.

Q: Will it effect the screen when I look at it?
    A: So far, no it will be no different than a normal screen cover.

Q: Will it effect double tap zooming, scrolling, or general navigation?
    A: NOT AT ALL! That is what makes it great. It will "feel" different at first but not enough that a person could not get used to it in a few minutes. The improved usability of the virtual key board is well worth the difference in feel.

Q: How much will it cost?
    A: For now we are not committing to a price, however a price range. Between $10-$15 for a pack of two or three. (This will depend on the plastics company I am working with.)

Q: Will it help my type faster and more accurately?
    A: Of course user results will vary. For myself and the others that have tested it thus far there has been nothing but positive feedback. For me it has made using my Storm that much greater. I am as fast as my phone can handle.

Q: When will it be available?
    A: If you would like to receive an email when it is available for purchase please drop me a line SMARTESTCOVER at GMAIL.COM. For now we are looking at having it ready with in the next 30 days.

Thank you,
    Rob
    Last edited by profclean2000; 03-18-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Better pictures!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I'd LOVE to see a screen shot or picture of this product in action - I'm very very interested!
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    This is definitely something that falls in the catagory of "absolutely amazing innovation of the year"... Where were you years ago when I had a touch screen?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    sounds very interesting.i'm not sold yet but would love to see some pics and screen shots with this on.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I am interested in seeing this product as well.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    I am interested in seeing this product as well.
    Right... Let's see some products!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Interesting, I'm still trying to decide on getting a storm or not, I will be following the feedback you get on this. Cool stuff, good luck
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That is awesome. I would like to see a couple of screen shots. But than again you can't really see it. Lol.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I'm still trying to decide on getting a storm or not
    get one az...with the new os's rolling out it's a no brainer
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

symple no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    symple!
    I'm having thought process of getting a secong BB. However, I will be keeping on eye out for feedbacks, maybe this might add an advantage to getting a GSM Storm for TMO.
    It's better to be silent than to always be saying Dumb Sh!T.
    (Ż`·.¸T-MO¸.·´Ż)

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    get one az...with the new os's rolling out it's a no brainer
    word..

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    That is awesome. I would like to see a couple of screen shots. But than again you can't really see it. Lol.

Lol, that's what I was thinking. If they do have screenshots and it's clear, how would you see it? Even if the dots are somewhat visible, I think the only way you would be able to see it would be at an angle, where the light from the screen could hit the side of it or something to get a bit of a shadow.

Then it would just dirty and you'd try to clean it every time you looked at the storm. Lol
    ~via blackberry mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by metalroger; 03-14-2009 at 01:09 PM.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I'm still trying to decide on getting a storm or not,
    Just do it AZ!!! I love mine

Thank you for your positive feedback everyone! I am going to try and make a youtube vid next week. I have tried so hard to photograph but you can't really see it in the pictures. I will keep you posted with any developments. I am also looking into making a full body cover for the storm, any suggestions for a texture you would like more than another? If I get enough request for something specific I may be able to do that.
    HEY AZ GET THE STORM!

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Maybe a style of leather

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast