Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by jgonza34 I keep loosing my edge connection with official os went back ... BlackBerry Storm forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jgonza34 View Post
    I keep loosing my edge connection with official os went back to leaked
    .148 and swapped radio for.90 and works great on tmobile no problems with edge
    Connection I'm thinking of just sticking to that until I can swap the radio on the official os.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    so you've been using the hybrids?
    wondering how that works out for you ..will wait to hear back

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    My only somewhat concern is that my memory doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be. I thought this .148 was supposed to address the memory leak with third party app, but it doesn't appear to be solution in my situation.

camojeepguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3063D682
    I don't have Blackberry Messenger and I have tried to reload it but it won't show up. Anyone have any ideas????

Travo

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    My only somewhat concern is that my memory doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be. I thought this .148 was supposed to address the memory leak with third party app, but it doesn't appear to be solution in my situation.
    not to the best solution in the world, but theres a possibility that one of your databases is corrupted. If you dont mind doing so, try wiping the device (backing up 3rd party aps first and obviously contacts) and then installing .148, then restoring the apps and the contacts. HTH

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    so you've been using the hybrids?
    wondering how that works out for you ..will wait to hear back
    .90 with 148 is great - no color banding (which is supposedly mostly fixed in .151) and I liked it alot for a while, but I kept having problems with Locking/unlocking. After about 2 days on it, when I would try to unlock the device sometimes after recieving a text, it wouldnt let me unlock it. Seems like somehow the lock/unlock boolean was not getting set correctly or got stuck in a loop ;/

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    not to the best solution in the world, but theres a possibility that one of your databases is corrupted. If you dont mind doing so, try wiping the device (backing up 3rd party aps first and obviously contacts) and then installing .148, then restoring the apps and the contacts. HTH
    I'm trying to alter some settings with my twitter app right to see if that helps. I figure once they release another update for TweetGenius, that might involve some tinkering here and there. It wasn't a problem before the upgrade, so I didn't think about it until very recently.

Thanks for the suggestion...I'll keep it in mind.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    I updated mine OTA, coming from the Old official Verizon OS. It was fine.. I took a nap for an hour and woke up it was all set and good to go.. It's a bit faster, worst radio signal I noticed. I called *228 and pressed 2, to update cell towers (i read somewhere) and i think it kinda made a difference.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by xtasyboi_00 View Post
    I updated mine OTA, coming from the Old official Verizon OS. It was fine.. I took a nap for an hour and woke up it was all set and good to go.. It's a bit faster, worst radio signal I noticed. I called *228 and pressed 2, to update cell towers (i read somewhere) and i think it kinda made a difference.
    Do *228 option 1 first, then *228 option 2 last.
    It does help.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    First random reboot while it was just sitting there on the desk.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Update:

I've used the beta .148 since day 1, and it's been perfect.
    For no apparent reason, I thought I would install the official Verizon version.

What a piece of.......!!

I'm going back to the beta version later tonight!

The official OS made my signal worse, the browser locks up at about everything running a longer script, and in general it makes the whole phone a bit slower too!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I'm using an unlocked storm on tmobile. I did the update ota and it went fine. So far so good. I just got the storm today so I can't compare it to other os versions.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I'm just bout to load mine up and give it a round of thumb boxin....
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    EDGE still is flakey, anytime i use amy data like pandora or live search or any other program i use alot on my phone...it goes to edge..and wont do anything...i have done all the problem solving i can find on the stacks and a few other places..ws hoping this new os may help but nope.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Craig_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I am having the same trouble as pmarshall. My phone goes to edge all the time, and no internet related activites work on my phone.

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Question

Quote Originally Posted by camojeepguy View Post
    I don't have Blackberry Messenger and I have tried to reload it but it won't show up. Anyone have any ideas????

Travo
    I have the same problem with BB Maps, it shows up as installed in my DM, but never shows up on the phone. Any help with this please....
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast