Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Crackberry.com some screenshots of the Thunder's media player from the 4.6 os...Go check it out, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC

Advertisement

Crackberry.com some screenshots of the Thunder's media player from the 4.6 os...Go check it out, it looks good

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBrock View Post
    Crackberry.com some screenshots of the Thunder's media player from the 4.6 os...Go check it out, it looks good
    You are correct my friend. It does look good. Very sleek. I'm diggin it.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I saw this pic a few weeks ago but i'm not quite sure it's all real. I'm also thinking there might be a slide out keyboard but who knows maybe Verizon told them not to add it to charge their customers for it if they wanted the add on keyboard for more money as an accessory ~sigh~

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I saw this pic a few weeks ago but i'm not quite sure it's all real. I'm also thinking there might be a slide out keyboard but who knows maybe Verizon told them not to add it to charge their customers for it if they wanted the add on keyboard for more money as an accessory ~sigh~
    Ya know. Someone else said the same thing you just did about the stingyness of vrzn. Thank god I'm tmo.

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Just saw the pics of the media player on Crackberry. Holy hell, that looks sweet. I had planned on getting an iPod Touch or Classic, but for that, I'll pass. The design looks top notch. I think RIM may have actually pulled it off.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    i can not and will not believe that all of the SECRETS of this upcoming diveice are already all out on the web......this is to big of a realease and means to much to the company to let of the proverbial cat out of the bag! There has to more than what we already know......anyone agree?
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Its hard to tell. I think what we are seeing now is someones rendering of a rumor but I don't think it will look much different to tell you the truth.

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    i can not and will not believe that all of the SECRETS of this upcoming diveice are already all out on the web......this is to big of a realease and means to much to the company to let of the proverbial cat out of the bag! There has to more than what we already know......anyone agree?
    I think RIM releases these leaks and beta os I guess to see how we would respond and react. I think RIM is behind all the leaks and uses blogs and forums as a way to improve their product. Don't you guys think?

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I would think that they read them, don't know if they really care too much what we think, cuz if u really think about, we use it not make it, lol

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I guess I am just concerned that the "thunder" will be brushed aside as a iPhone knock off and taint RIM's sterling rep from my eyes. Its like the night before your favorite team is about to play in the super bowl and you just want to make sure they keep it close if not win so you won't have to hear it from your buds the next day at work...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    RIM's track record so far is impeccable. They've earned the benefit of the doubt. I feel like the Thunder would be a little taller and a little thinner than a Curve, which would be about right for an iPhone size. they've clearly invested a great deal of time into making it look good. Assuming Verizon doesn't cripple the phone (like they do with seemingly everything), and keep the UI unchanged, then this has a good chance of replacing my iPod (which I would not be sad about in the least).

All in all, this could be the breakthrough consumer/enterprise device that people would go nuts for.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dklimah View Post
    Blackberry has come out with their version of a touch screen phone due out in the third quarter. Its called the Thunder and supposedly it will be the 9950 series. Of course this is all speculation but it looks sharp. Just Google Blackberry Thunder.
    last i checked that was going to be the 9500... i dont know where 9950 came about but either way vzw has to sell so many before they loose the exclusive. and from the word I got vzw paid a lot for that to get turned to CDMA... its already ready for a 3G AT&T launch I suppose
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

Kero351 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    i still think a keyboard is likely. Unless of course, they somehow can up with an amazing fix v.s. iphones keyboard. I would hope at least. I mean, its a blackberry. IMO thats the stronger point of their devices.

if not a keyboard maybe something new and radical (i can imagine cant i?)

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6
    ~via BB 8120(wap.pinstack.com)~man this looks like a nice phone. I hope it has a slide out keyboard

Kero351 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    I found this to be interesting in terms of the keyboard/ no keyboard bit.http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/08/b...tally-awesome/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast