Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on this one. I have owned ... BlackBerry Storm forum

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Advertisement

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on this one. I have owned the pearl, the curve (I loved my curve dearly), 1stGen iphone and now the Storm and personally think it is a Good - Great phone. While I too was expecting amazing I think back to my 1stGen Iphone and remember the issues it too had when it was first released. Comparing that in its infancy to the Storm, I have to say the Storm is leaps and bounds ahead of it.
    I'll also admit that the touchscreen isn't for everyone, but what did you think you were buying?
    If they continue to improve the Storm the way they did between .65 and .75 I will definitely stick around to see the true potential of this phone come to life.
    :)

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't had a chance to see a storm in person nor play with one. I've heard mixed reviews about it and makes me worry about making the chance when it becomes available. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    I haven't had a chance to see a storm in person nor play with one. I've heard mixed reviews about it and makes me worry about making the chance when it becomes available. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    tryit. if you don't like it return it. it's a great phone. if you'll notice a lot of the bad reviews are coming from people who don't have and can't get a storm.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    i have been a blackberry user for years i actually took the time to get a second line for the storm and i did then and still do hate it i hear the argument first generation and im by no means a apple fan but the reason the iphone is so great a touch screen phone is because it simply is in spite of its flaws i typed much better on a first generation iphone then a storm at the end of the day a blackberry with no keyboard is as asinine as a iphone with a keyboard
    Typing on the Storm is easier than the iPhone by far IMO. I've owned both. Especially if you are used to the Pearl and use suretype, as I do.

I can rip off emails just as fast as I did with my pearl. Cake.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by labevlol View Post
    How much you interested in for the storm?via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sean, In addition to putting on eBay you might as well list it on Pinstact Buy, Sell, Trade forum. You might get some quick interest.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    tryit. if you don't like it return it. it's a great phone. if you'll notice a lot of the bad reviews are coming from people who don't have and can't get a storm.
    great call... very true, I love my storm - only thing I didnt like was that it reset daily - which kills the battery power, other than that... its GREAT!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I'm sure all the bugs will get worked out. I'm sure the Storm is great but I really hate spending months building up my apps and games on a phone and then a new phone comes out and none are compatible. I'm waiting till all bugs are worked out or an even better phone comes out! My 8330 is so hooked up and I haven't had ONE prob with it.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I have a 9500 which I got on the day of release and its not perfect but seems to be so much better than the 9530. I wonder is it cause mine was made in Hungary.
    Youse guys seem to have so many issues and I have very few.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah, I guess ill wait and see. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Telus one made in Canada used on Rogers Wireless
    here are my impressions :
    extremely well built
    NO OS LAG WHATSOEVER
    i can type on it just as fast as any other BB now.

Honestly you just have to find that perfect one and youll be happy you did.
    Now where RIM messed up is that some people cant find a perfect one and thats unacceptable...

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

First...

My blackberry maps pinpoints my GPS and works fine - I don't have VN installed so I couldn't imagine what your issues are. I agree, however, that the SW update doesn't really do **** - I have numerous other problems however that outweigh the landscape to portrait transition. My device's radio is constantly turning itself off, my visual vm is crap and always fails to connect even though I have voicemails, and, back on the por/land issue, my simply placing the phone down on my desk switches its orientation. I think I will give it some time though before I throw in the towel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12