I have talk lock installed and running. Works amazing when I call out. yet I've ... BlackBerry Storm forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Talk Lock Question

Advertisement

I have talk lock installed and running. Works amazing when I call out. yet I've noticed when someone calls me and I answer it doesnt seem to work..Does this happen with anyone else?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Mine works but occasionally will unlock by itself. I guess they haven't ironed out all the bugs~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

razzorblade no está en línea Stack level 1
    Since you can slide your finger anywhere on the screen and not just on the slider bar to unlock it, you could be ulocking it by it moving on your cheek. I have had that happen to me when on the phone for a while.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    It happens to me too Brettxw. It seems to occur when my phone is locked when I receive a call. Curious. When you hold the BB button is Talklock running in the background for everyone else? Even when there is no. In progress? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    It happens to me too Brettxw. It seems to occur when my phone is locked when I receive a call. Curious. When you hold the BB button is Talklock running in the background for everyone else? Even when there is no. In progress? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, I have noticed it doesnt work when the phone is locked! It works any other time.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    Yeah it runs in the background, it starts automatically so I believe it has to.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks Safiy
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~