from Outlook calendar. This has started happening only recently. I've lost about two weeks worth ... BlackBerry Storm forum

RJLOMMD no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync-ing seems to want to delete items...

Advertisement

from Outlook calendar. This has started happening only recently. I've lost about two weeks worth of calendar entries. Some of which were really important. When I sync now I get the confirmation page with at least 25 deletions. When I re-sync I get most of them listed as retained on device and Outlook. My settings haven't changed (2 way sync, 15 days before and after).

How can I stop this? Please...

riversidekid no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    Me 2; I'd like to follow this thread!

RJLOMMD no está en línea Stack level 1

Just found something curious

Riversidekid-Thanks for your reply. While I'm sorry to hear that you are having the same problem (which means that at least 98 other people are having this problem too), its nice to know I'm not alone.

Just did another sync...but before I did I explored the options on the Desktop Manager. Under Synchronization there is the regular configure link which I've used to set up my preferences. But today, just for the heck of it I also explored the LAST item, "Add-Ins" and found that when clicked it comes up with my Pocket Informant. When I clicked on "configure" there, I noticed that there was a difference between the date range selected here and the manager's config. So I changed it to be the same as the manager's.

Then I did my sync and got the kind of results I've had up to a couple of weeks ago. Now the question is, if the two were identical at one time, what caused them to become different? The problem started happening at least a week or so after I upgraded to .148 and I haven't really monkeyed around with the configs much after I first set them up the way I wanted.

So, someone who knows a lot more than me will have to respond if we want to find out. In the meantime, check your "Add-In" configs --if you are running an app like Pocket Informant to see if they are different from the settings in the manager.