Hey everyone, Just had our upgrade for Verizon and the wife upgraded her pink Pearl(8130) ... BlackBerry Storm forum

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

Switched to Storm

Advertisement

Hey everyone,
    Just had our upgrade for Verizon and the wife upgraded her pink Pearl(8130) to a pink Curve and I went from the Pearl(8130) to a Storm. Both phones were free. I had reservations about getting it, with the Storm2 'supposedly' coming out in the near future and some negative reviews. I didn't want to wait for the Storm2 (I'd rather wait for the 3rd version) and the 'free' part intrigued me even more. But, the more I use the Storm, the more I am liking it. It has been working very smoothly for me. I hope it continues to shine so I can continue to be a positive story on the Storm front.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome to the family. I love my storm. I just bought her a new case, should be in tomorrow.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I wish I could hit the deals. I have had several bbs and just can't ever get them for cheap. I just his 1 year with my curve and I am very interested in the Storm but by the time I can upgrade the specials will be over. Glad that my Curve is an awesome phone. Maybe they will mark down the storm 2s when storm 3s come out.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    All Verizons Blackberries just went onsale for FREE today minus the Tour. Guess they are trying to push the Blackberry inventory out of stock.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/promo/splash/ewp?v=8
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    almost makes me want to be on verizon. ATT NEVER offers BlackBerry for free!!!

LUCKY!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    All Verizons Blackberries just went onsale for FREE today minus the Tour. Guess they are trying to push the Blackberry inventory out of stock.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/promo/splash/ewp?v=8
    This Promo has been on for a few weeks but it's still cool none the less. It is suppose to be ending within the next couple of days.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    almost makes me want to be on verizon. ATT NEVER offers BlackBerry for free!!!

LUCKY!
    I have seen free blackberry's at Walmart.com if you have an ATT upgrade or add a new line. I was told by an ATT rep that you could go that route to get one free.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    A new beta 5.0.0.323 OS just came out that is getting good reviews. You might want to think about upgrading your OS if you feel adventurous http://forums.pinstack.com/f223/stor...ersion-114437/

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Yea walmart can charge whatever they want. But the catch in that free promo I read the fine print. "Free with new every two upgrade or $49.99 with new account activation"

I knew there was something there, always a catch with verizon.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16