So after checking all of my usual blackberry info sites i cam across Superpages which ... BlackBerry Storm forum

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF

Superpages now available for the Storm!!!

Advertisement

So after checking all of my usual blackberry info sites i cam across Superpages which has now been made available for the blackberry storm... i choose to pull the info from www.blackberryrocks.com.

Only the downloadable version of Superpages harnesses the power of the leading Internet Yellow Pages in a format that lives up to the quality of the BlackBerry.

• Locate a Business With millions of businesses available from the Superpages.com database, you’re sure to find what you need, when you need it. Get extended business information such as business profile, hours, parking, customer reviews, photos and more.
    • Get Movie Info Fast Search by movie, theatre or genre. See show times, read reviews and connect directly to driving directions from wherever you are.
    • Map Your Way With interactive maps and turn by turn directions, you can get where you’re going quickly, easily and without the frustration of having to find that piece of paper on which you wrote directions.
    • Find a Person The People Finder function allows you to find a friend, old neighbor or coworker across town, or across the country.
    • Plus More! Get a local 5-day forecast with current conditions, reverse lookup of people or businesses, access your My Superpages account and easily see your previous searches.

The Superpages application is also available for many other BlackBerry models.

Thank you blackberryrocks.com, crackberry.com and all others who posted this.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Great find. Thanks!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    just downloaded and installed it... looks good ima check it out later tonight...
    -Josh

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Does this app work in Canada?

kyleharding no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D7EDE6
    Is there a version for the UK
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I have this on my Bold, I find it slow, I much prefer google or google maps.

6s1d9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I clicked on the OTA link directly from my Storm (verizon) it directs me to the Superpages Mobile site with the list of Blackberry devices.... I clicked STORM and it says "sorry, your device is not supported at this time" Anyone else experience that??

Wonnthree no está en línea Stack level 1
    Superpages.com does NOT work on the storm as they are telling you. It downloads, it looks good, BUT it does NOT function properly. For example : my search results appear but I cannot open them up to get the info. People search works but it will not outline in blue so that I can open it up for the info. It won't turn the page either because the numbers are to small to touch. When is the update going to be ready for this sloppy unmodified device they call (with pride no less) THE STORM? Its a storm alright...ready to blow!

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Beyond411 is WAY better than this application...

http://thebogles.com/storm/b411.jad