I've never been one to use the mp3 player that comes bundled in most cell ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Storm's MP3 player - Wow!

I've never been one to use the mp3 player that comes bundled in most cell phones these days. I've never found anything interface or sound quality wise that could make me put down a dedicated mp3 player.

<curtain goes up, enter 9530>

Holy wow, the Storm's MP3 player is awesome. I've had this for a few weeks now and completely ignored this funtion. Just for fun though, I tossed some tunes on the memory card, and broke out the OEM headphones just to give it a test drive. Extremely impressive! Interface is great, and great sound quality too!

If you haven't explored this part of your storm yet, you owe it to yourself to try it out. You just might be able to leave the stand alone MP3 player at home.'re carrying your berry anyway, might as well get the most out of it.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I feel the same way about my curve. I've had it for over a year and never thought to us it to replace my iPod. Now it's the only portable music device I use. With MicroSd cards as cheap as they are, why not.

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    My storm battery life will not hold up to using the MP3 function daily. Although I would agree the sound quality and interface are great.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    listening to music on my storm doesnt really effect my battery life at all. I mean compared to using my storm for email and web browsing, I can't see any difference in battery life. When I drive I am either listening to my music library on my phone or I am using Slacker. But yes I do like the built in player also...

element27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same here, I use it for music all the time and there is really little to no effect on the battery, with my data usage I pretty much need to charge it every night anyways.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I use the music player all day, but I also bring a charger to work to charge when it gets low!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    I listen to mine through my hifi. Gotta love Stereo Bluetooth.
    ~via smartphone