Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Here's something else NOT A RUMOR.... The G1 is in fact manufactured by HTC.... What ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Here's something else NOT A RUMOR....

The G1 is in fact manufactured by HTC....

What you didn't know is..........

Drumrollllll please....

HTC MAKES THE I PHONE TOO.

I agree, Dash and Wing are outdated, but T Mo has some fantastic things in the works... Hold onto your butts.
    Problems can not be solved by the same level of thinking that created them....
    Albert Einstein.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    One thing i dont understand, Why you ppl care to what carrier the phone is gonna come to? U can always buy an unlocked one on ebay, or some other sites and RIM will prolly realise a GSM version of storm and give it to vodafone or something. And you still could use it on TMO or att.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3
    The thing is, if we drop all this loot on a phone, and it's not with our provider, then there is no warranty and no insurance we can get. Because I know I dont want to drop 500+ for a phone and not have any type of insurance or warranty. That's why I get frustrated with T-Mobile. I work for T-Mobile. And its just frustrating how they come out "industry breaking" phones, i.e. the g1...we all here at pinstack want a blackberry phone...DUH! i mean honestly i love my curve, but with all of these touch screen phones, I really want a storm. It just seems so unbeleivably amazing....i'm just crossing my fingers that they come out with a version for tmo and att.....

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    dats why you buy insurance from whatever company you buy the fone or just be careful.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    The thing is, if we drop all this loot on a phone, and it's not with our provider, then there is no warranty and no insurance we can get. Because I know I dont want to drop 500+ for a phone and not have any type of insurance or warranty. That's why I get frustrated with T-Mobile. I work for T-Mobile. And its just frustrating how they come out "industry breaking" phones, i.e. the g1...we all here at pinstack want a blackberry phone...DUH! i mean honestly i love my curve, but with all of these touch screen phones, I really want a storm. It just seems so unbeleivably amazing....i'm just crossing my fingers that they come out with a version for tmo and att.....
    on top of that the new BB's TMO is getting/has gotten, none are 3G.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got a flipberry and I am really happy with it but as soon as the Storm or some other version of the Storm hits TMO I am jumping ship...

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    shock...what if you do this? insure the phone on your car insurance and just claim it on the ins if something happens??? buddy of mine does that...just curious though, how illeagle is that? lol but at least its a type of ins lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    shock...what if you do this? insure the phone on your car insurance and just claim it on the ins if something happens??? buddy of mine does that...just curious though, how illeagle is that? lol but at least its a type of ins lol.
    This is called insurance fraud and is also a ticket to a criminal record. Second of all, a phone is never part of an auto insurance policy. If your friend does that, I would ask for a little more clarification on the details because I assure you his car insurance did not pay for a new phone.

I don't know HOW he did it but he did...something to do with him having a convertable is all I know. Fraud or no fraud his car ins paid for it.

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I guess it happens. I would not recommend you trying it. Insurance companies are clamping down on this type of activity.

I wonder if he had renters or home insurance? That might have paid out.

Yeh..I'm not sure bout the details. Was something his car ins company did.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    You add the device/s to your renters/homeowners insurance and they will cover it.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think it needs to be damaged via a general property damage claim - i.e., a flood, robbery, etc in order to have it insured via homeowners. Like if i am at the store and I lose my purse, my homeowners won't cover it, I don't think, even though if my purse is on the table at home when my house gets flooded, they will cover a replacement...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234