I have 2 users that have upgraded to storms. I used the device manager to ... BlackBerry Storm forum

schott no está en línea Stack level 2

Storm Synch

Advertisement

I have 2 users that have upgraded to storms. I used the device manager to upgrade there devices, one from a curve the other from a 8830. They are both experiencing issues with synching to there desktops. We are running an exchange BES with Verizon wireless. After the upgrade the were not getting there email so I reset the enterprise activation and now under email synchro in options they have desktop as the first option. My storm is synching fine after my upgrade however I did not have to reactivate and I do not have the desktop option at all in email synch. Could this be because they were not initially activated on the BES?

Please help.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Have you updated the info with Blackberry to reflect the new id #s , ie new imei, and pin?
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think I have it figured out, maybe. I have resent the service book and reactivated them on the BES without wiping the device and that appears to have corrected the synch issue. The thing that bothers me is the first entry under email reconcile is still desktop. Does anyone have a storm that is not running on a BES? If so is that what the first entry says on yours?

Also I am running .76 while the new users are running .75. Do you think that could have something to do with it?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    When you are on a BES, Desktop should be your default selection. That is your connection with your exchange server.