Ok I don't normally set my phone to loud because of environment I work in ... BlackBerry Storm forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Storm Ringers????!!!

Advertisement

Ok I don't normally set my phone to loud because of environment I work in and because I get a lot of emails/txt etc; However, when I do I notice and a call or txt/email comes through the phone set to loud rings only once.....am i missing something? Is there a way to have it rings say 2, 3, 4 times or is this something VZW got to set on teeir end??
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Ok I answered my own question!! Lol it depends on how long the ringers are....if they r short for ex: "you got mail" or one of the generic ringers it announce more than once....if it's long like Alicia Keys "superwoman" it will be short, rings only once!! Well we need an app to force it to ring as many time as we wish...yes I know wishful thinking!!
    Last edited by butterfly2; 12-25-2008 at 07:25 PM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou