Looked around and didn't see this anywhere. Anyhow, I've been considering the Storm for some ... BlackBerry Storm forum

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3

Storm Review

Advertisement

Looked around and didn't see this anywhere. Anyhow, I've been considering the Storm for some time. However, after looking at the Vodaphone reviews, there is NO way!!! The battery life seems horrible. Very buggy software. UI not reliable. I know mainly complainers post, but you gotta check it out...

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2
    wow I cant believe it got poor reviews. I thought RIM would have had this UI working smooth after they released the Bold a few weeks ago. Do you think they will have updates coming to get rid of the bugs?

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    as with all new phones...they arent always perfect...all those things people complain about aren't really that big, or it only happens on some phones..

MOST of those problems are just software issue and as you know, with blackberry there are always new OS you can download.

Im still going to get my storm when it becomes available for ATT

I suppose updates could be a remedy for many of the problems, but the battery life issue seemed way over the top. I can't recall the address. I googled Vodaphone Storm review and found it. It was eye-opening.

korp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305422EE
    I heard that Vodafone released with a lower software version than Verizon will release with.
    Last edited by korp; 11-19-2008 at 05:37 PM.
    Blackberry rocks my world....

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I just hope that by the time it's available on sprint (which is never I'm not fooling my self I realize it probably won't happen) it will be the storm 2 or 3 or whatever it will be by then and it will work like a dream!!

I hope most of these issues are resolved soon...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I played with one today at my local VZN store and it has version .65 and I really liked it. I can only image since Verizon will be releasing a version higher that it will really rock. I cannot wait to get his thing. You really have to see it and feel it to appreciate it!!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    I played with one today at my local VZN store and it has version .65 and I really liked it. I can only image since Verizon will be releasing a version higher that it will really rock. I cannot wait to get his thing. You really have to see it and feel it to appreciate it!!!!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Engadget and BoyGenius have reviews up. Not stellar.