i recently bought a curve due to complications i couldnt wait till november for a ... BlackBerry Storm forum
i recently bought a curve due to complications i couldnt wait till november for a new phone but i was wondering if i could turn in my curve for a storm when it comes out because im willing to pay the difference as long as its reasonable.
welcome to pinstack!!!
I really am not sure if you could trade it in, you'd have to check with your provider.
you could always sell it on eBay when the storm comes out. that's how I got my curve (sold my pearl) I still had to pay like $150 out of pocket but it was better then $350.
"If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey
Tags for this Thread