I am considering getting the storm thru verizon but ive had the storm in my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

storm or drizzle

Advertisement

I am considering getting the storm thru verizon but ive had the storm in my hands n my hands and it seems 2 transition slowly n regards 2 item selection. It takes about 1.5-2 secs. For an app 2 open whereas it should be immediate. Is this gonna be corrected 4 a faster response time n the updated OS? I just like a response time like the iphone.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Take into consideration this is the first touchscreen from BlackBerry, so it's going to have its quirks and new OS releases might fix problems here and there, but it will take some time.

If you're questioning whether you should, then maybe you shouldn't. You obviously took the time to try it out and you've noticed somethings that concern you, so that's a good start. If you are willing to get the phone and deal with the phone as it is and wait for updates to fix issues, then get it.

I like the phone and I don't care what the problems are. I've had other phones that are non-BlackBerry and I won't ever go back. For me, the phone is worth it.

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    It is with great intent tht i get me a new bb, be it the bold or the storm. I just wanna make sure i make the best informed decision. Thanks 4 the advice and i will make sure i follow up on the update issue and decide after the 1st of the year.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think Vzn has come out with a OS update .75 that fixes some of the lag problems.

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid1976 View Post
    It is with great intent tht i get me a new bb, be it the bold or the storm. I just wanna make sure i make the best informed decision. Thanks 4 the advice and i will make sure i follow up on the update issue and decide after the 1st of the year.
    Ha, not to go off topic here, but I found your way of typing funny. You will take the time to spell out larger words, but you wont take the time to spell a 3 letter word like "for" instead of 4... or "to" instead of 2, "in" instead of 'n'. :P

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Well i am a bit complicated like tht.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I have the Store and HATE it. But after the 4.7.0.75 install it got better. I deleted a butt load of garbage that comes on the phone. It definitely takes some time to type out an email/text but if you work at it you get faster.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Cool, ill keep tht n mind! Now i know the storm is on a cdmi network but does anyone know how 2 unlock it 2 use on a tmobile?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Cool, ill keep tht n mind! Now i know the storm is on a cdmi network but does anyone know how 2 unlock it 2 use on a tmobile?
    here ya go
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_and_t-95645/
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Thnx catstide! Tht just may be the deciding factor between the bold and the storm!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Thnx catstide! Tht just may be the deciding factor between the bold and the storm!
    you'll love the storm
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    you'll love the storm
    I know I do...but I don't own...pathetic :cry: