Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by tuteblack why would you think that att will release the storm when ... BlackBerry Storm forum

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tuteblack View Post
    why would you think that att will release the storm when the strom was made to directly compete with the iphone, the iphone is the apple of their eye, apple will not allow this......
    Honestly think about it...
    ATT doesn't really care...they are still going to be selling more phones with more plans so they will be making more money...and have more variety

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    He hit it right on the head. Once the storm hits AT&T, only Apple and RIM will care which one you buy. AT&T will just be happy they sold a phone, and can offer both of them, so you get what you want, rather then leaving AT&T for VZW because you're not an iPhone fan.

Xader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    TMO.

That is all.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    ya..get on the ball TMo...for far too long now you're been dragging a$$ while your competitors steal all your cookies

PIN/ID
    ask
    LOL i honestly dont care what carrier gets it....as long as I can get one for $200-$300 and have it work on att

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by puertoricokris View Post
    LOL i honestly dont care what carrier gets it....as long as I can get one for $200-$300 and have it work on att
    Then I guess you do care, as the only way you'd get it for that price is if you got it through ATT with a new contract. W/out a contract the price is $500-600 depending on the store.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    Then I guess you do care, as the only way you'd get it for that price is if you got it through ATT with a new contract. W/out a contract the price is $500-600 depending on the store.
    theres ALWAYS a way around those lil details.

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I'm really contemplating going to verizon tomorrow,and starting a new policy for this phone. I've been reading about it,and following all the stories about it for almost a year now, and I always told myself that when they released this badboy,I was getting it - no matter what,and it's payday tomorrow too...hmmm..early x-mas present to myself? We shall see rabbit....
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

PIN/ID
    ask
    lol ure present is going to be costing you s $hitload of money...remember contract is 2 years long...u have to get a data plan if i am not mistaken..so think about it before you go.

Or you can just wait a little while until it comes out for all other devices next year...,which is in 3 months

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    He hit it right on the head. Once the storm hits AT&T, only Apple and RIM will care which one you buy. AT&T will just be happy they sold a phone, and can offer both of them, so you get what you want, rather then leaving AT&T for VZW because you're not an iPhone fan.
    Exactly...

AT&T may be Apple's bitch for a little while, but not their slave.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    In this economy RIM will not enter into an exclusive with Verizon based on sales volume. The exclusive will be defined as RIM has done before. Verizon will have an exclusive for a specific number of days. At that point the phone will be distributed to any carrier that meets RIMs criterion. AT&T is eager to get this phone & RIM is very motivated to see it in AT&T stores asap. RIM understands the power of AT&T better than anyone & its the reason that AT&T gets all the good phones from all manufacturers. Another fact that is hardly talked about is "Churn". When customers leave a carrier like the mass exodus of customers that have been fleeing from sprint over recent years, that's called churn. AT&T has always maintained a very low churn rate until last year. For the 12 month period of 2007, AT&T had the lowest Churn rate of any carrier. Bottom line? AT&T sells phones like no other.
    Sent via Archer's BlackBerry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmetal23 View Post
    That's what i've also heard. If they can keep up their end of the deal there exclusivity stays if they cant then other providers can have access tot the STORM.
    This RIM is this on purpose there sales numbers are down exponentially from last year, they will do anything in there power to increase sales the BOLD contract was the last exclusive contract

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    It sounds about right,simply because. GSM Model has been approved by the FCC about a month ago, and ATT was Slated to have a Storm within the first quarter of next year.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thats very good news DJ- I currently have two upgrades due for AT&T

rrife no está en línea Stack level 2
    I kind of hope Verizon doesn't have it exclusive for long, I'd like to get a Storm, but because I'm only about 6 months into my contract I'd have to pay VZW $499 for the phone. I considered cancelling, paying the ETF and resigning up to get it for less....but If I'm paying the ETF I'm going to switch to a different network that actually cares about their customers (but only if they have the Storm).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12