I have a question and it just may be stupid...just humor me cause I truly ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

Storm on Tmo network

Advertisement

I have a question and it just may be stupid...just humor me cause I truly don't know. If I get a Storm or Storm 2 unlocked to use with Tmo, does it use the Verizon towers as well to assist with better calls and internet usage?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    No. If you don't put it on GSM only it will attempt to use their towers but will end up telling you that you have no service while on the towers.

Zo

jvcvem2003 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A228A
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid1976 View Post
    I have a question and it just may be stupid...just humor me cause I truly don't know. If I get a Storm or Storm 2 unlocked to use with Tmo, does it use the Verizon towers as well to assist with better calls and internet usage?
    Yes you can use on tmo. I have tmo and have a storm. The only problem I have is loosing my edge on some apps. Other than that I can call use the
    The wed text email even the GpS works.

jvcvem2003 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A228A
    Quote Originally Posted by jvcvem2003 View Post
    Yes you can use on tmo. I have tmo and have a storm. The only problem I have is loosing my edge on some apps. Other than that I can call use the
    The wed text email even the GpS works.
    But no. Sorry. It will not use Verizon towers. If you switch the network. Nothing will work.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Okay, cool. Thanks everyone for ur responses. Was just curious how this would work if I got the storm.