Okay guys my storm won't send messages I have service and good service but when ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8

storm not sending messages

Advertisement

Okay guys my storm won't send messages I have service and good service but when I send out an sms it becomes a red x meaning it failed to send I'm on .75 and does this mean my phones defective or its my os? Btw I'm on verizon...

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have you pulled the battery and/or resend the service books? That might help.

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Ive run into that with both the curve and the storm...when i have a failed send i just resend it and it usually has no problem. If you have tried that and still no dice then either resend service books or you can goto options/advanced options/service books select wap push (sms) and delete that book. Then head up to host routing table and perform a register now.
    If neither of those work it will take a call to customer service and have them check to make sure all is good in the settings of your acct or to make sure there isn't something blocking sms in the switch. (i have seen several things block sms or mms)

try that and let us know how it's working, if you would like me to make the call for you with agent support let me know.

C.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Oh thanks if I resend it enough it works but still~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Actually i just had this same problem running .75 i had to take my phone into the store and what the tech had to do with the tech over the phone was hard reset my phone wiping it completely clean which causes it to revert to the previous version of the software so you have to do the OTA to version .75 and that fixed the problem. The tech noted that a number of the storms had this same problem over the phone and this was really the only real way to fix the issue. All service books resent fine, the problem was that it could not register the service book that controlled SMS. i recieve messages alld ay long but never sent them...

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Any way I can do that without having to go up there?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    How do you resend service books?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Well according to my blackberry I can fix it even if its in 30 pieces with a simple battery pull so problem solved problem solved!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the exact issue. You are not alone. I'm on Telus with 0.76 OS. It is a known issue. Not just with the Blackberry Storm either. I called tech support. They recognized it and were able to correct the issue over the phone.. All done in under 5 minutes. Make sure you phone in from a different phone line.. Not your storm. Note: your friends are in fact receiving those messages.. Its more of an irritant than anything.. Hope that helps~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~