Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i'm not sure. how do i find that out? is it only on the box ... BlackBerry Storm forum

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

i'm not sure. how do i find that out? is it only on the box or can i find out on the handset.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

PIN/ID
    it says... Made in Canada
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    Well apparently since ita not broken they would have had to take my phone right then and there and have one shipped out. OR I could have chosen to be billed full retail right then, wait for my replacement and then take my current berry tp get credited back... Does this sound right? Sheesh I wasn't expecting that. Do they not trust me? Supposedly because its a new phone and not in stock..

Anyway, I didn't do either because they said the phone is under warranty for a year and if it does get loose within that year I can get it replaced easier because they'll be in stock by then in stores.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by e-berry View Post
    Well apparently since ita not broken they would have had to take my phone right then and there and have one shipped out. OR I could have chosen to be billed full retail right then, wait for my replacement and then take my current berry tp get credited back... Does this sound right? Sheesh I wasn't expecting that. Do they not trust me? Supposedly because its a new phone and not in stock..

Anyway, I didn't do either because they said the phone is under warranty for a year and if it does get loose within that year I can get it replaced easier because they'll be in stock by then in stores.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    they did the "charge retail" thing to me too on one i had swapped out. it's not any money out of your pocket just on paper.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Yeah true I just needed some time to think about it. I just wanted to see what options are available. So ill probably do that tomorrow night as I don't want to be without a phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good luck! The only reason i enjoy having so many BBs around is because in case of a replacement I always have another one happy to be used !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12