Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by raton I blame their so called ninjas. Hence the smack upside their ... BlackBerry Storm forum

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I blame their so called ninjas. Hence the smack upside their heads is requested. But as mentioned that's just MHO. You're entitled to believe what you will . I'm just not buying any of their speculations nor any of their so called inside information.
    True, a smack is warranted once in a while!

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2
    I needs me a STORM!!

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by novalovr66 View Post
    Why blame BGR? Information they get from other sources is the problem. The only thing they are trying to do is keep us up to date on the information they receive.
    Why blame BGR? Because he's the one who ultimately decides to post it. He wants to claim he knows all the inside information and builds a reputation on that and being right. He sure as heck takes credit when he's right. But has nothing to say when he's wrong. Other sites hear the same rumors/speculation, they choose to not run it sometimes. If he posts it and it's wrong, it's his fault, no body put a gun to his head and said post it.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know if I NEED a storm yet, I just wanna take it for a test drive an see if its all the hype makes it out to be. Ill prob change my tune as soon as I touch it tho an break down an buy it immediately haha. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12