Do we know what carriers in the United States will be selling the Storm? Is ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tech_ed no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400968F0

Storm Carriers

Advertisement

Do we know what carriers in the United States will be selling the Storm? Is it going to be just Verizon to begin with, or will it come out on multiple networks?

Ed
    web/gadget guru

Concept Guest
    Yes, Verizon has an exclusive on the storm. No one knows how long though. But if the storm is a hit like many project it to be, RIM would be stupid not to port the vodafone GSM version over here quickly.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    It is coming to Telus in Canada. I'm not sure if it will be exclusive. I imagine it will be for a while.

Any hints of when Javelin will hit the market?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

nodnarb1974 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've already seen that a GSM version has passed through the FCC. Hopefully it out for others within a few months. I really want the Storm.

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    Yeah, I have been looking at the storm lately. I hope it will come across all GSM carriers soon. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

soccer6_10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am really interested to find out also. Some say Verizon will have it exclusinvely forever or atleast 5 years like Iphone, others say it is only temporary so maybe like 90 days or until the summer.

Either way we know that a GSM only version is being made/done so it would be awesome if it came to T-Mobile.