OK, so here's the deal and the solution is KILLING me! I currently have a ... BlackBerry Storm forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Storm Car Mount Solution

Advertisement

OK, so here's the deal and the solution is KILLING me! I currently have a Bracketron adjustable holder for my storm that is excellent - comes with a vent mount option, a 3M tape option, and a face-plate option. The vent option and 3M option won't work because I have to block something to use - I block a drawer, a control, etc.

I like the idea of buying a clip-type of thing to screw the faceplace option into: Like this:

http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionpa...&p_leftorright=

Then, I could screw the faceplate that came with the Bracketron unit on, attach the adjustable, padded holder, and I'd be all set...I think?

$30 for a curved piece of metal seems really steep though and was hoping someone could point in the right direction for a similar/cheaper alternative and/or a company that offers a broader range of options...

kabeeo no está en línea Stack level 2
    ProClip stuff is the greatest. I wish they has a Storm holder, which they don't. They said they will someday and I am on their e mail list but they don't have a date yet.