Help anyone who knows!!!!! I have a friend that has a Storm and when he ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jason9750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    JuStasK

Storm app download prbs!!!!

Advertisement

Help anyone who knows!!!!! I have a friend that has a Storm and when he goes to the app world to download pandora there is no download to click just a blank page.... also before his storm he had a curve and slacker was available, not now..... unfortunately I am an at&t rep and his service is with verizon so I have no idea what to tell him. We have tried redownloading the app world and battery pulls but for some reason when he trirs downloading pandora nothing shows.... also having issues uploading pics to facebook.... any suggetions on what to try next???? Any help is appreciated!!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The new app world has been having quite a few issues including blank pages and missing apps...nothing you can do but wait for them to fix it or see if the app you want can be downloaded from the developer's site. Can you go into more detail about what is going wrong when he tried uploading pics to facebook?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jason9750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    JuStasK
    face book would time out but after changing firewall settings and a battery pull it started working..... on the Pandora thing i sent a link from Pandoras site via text and it did the same thing???? could there be other seetings that are keeping it from downloading???