I subscribe to Rhapsodys To Go service for $15/month. Good services because as long as ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bfournier no está en línea Stack level 2

Storm and Rhapsody to go

I subscribe to Rhapsodys To Go service for $15/month. Good services because as long as you have an authorized subscription device, you can "borrow" unlimited amounts of music (cant burn the music). I did connect my Storm to Rhapsody thinking since Verizon and Rhapsody seem to be well integrated, the storm would be an authorized device for me to listen to the subscription music I down load. I was wrong. The strom apparently isnt an authorized subscripiton device...unless I forgot to authorize it. Damn...I will have to check when I get home. Anyone else have any experience with Rhapsody To Go and thier Storm?

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Rhapsody To Go does not support any cell or smart phones as compatible devices for their service.

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    LOL..."doesn't support"....funny because I have over 1000 songs from Rhapsody on my storm. I also have them on the MicroSD the Rhapsody application reads BOTH the phones memory and the MicroSD card.

Additionally, you CAN burn songs with the $15 subscription...however, there are about 5 sons out of over 80 albums that I can't burn without buying the song itself.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    Works fine for me. You have to download vcast to your storm first from the ”app store ” then you have to authorize the device via your computer n the rhapsody program. ~via BB (