Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by DOOG9517 I have an issue using the phone. When I hold it ... BlackBerry Storm forum

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    I have an issue using the phone. When I hold it against my face the buttons on the screen get pushed. Sometimes mute, sometimes speaker. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know how to fix it? Disable the touch screen while on the phone?
    ...Is that a serious question? </40-year-old virgin>
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    I hear you guys, but any time I need to hold the phone between my head and shoulder... Anyways, not a deal breaker. Love the phone, and know I made the right decision to buy it!
    did you read what i wrote about hitting the back key.... next to the end key? i will go back ot the home screen....

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    I may be the only one who seems to be having more issues on .75 tan .65.

* From full home screen (all icons) press options and it brings up the ability to change the number of lines on your initial home screen as well as your wallpaper. I can only do that once. After that when i press options again it brings nothing up.

* Have an email notification problem with .75 and .65 also! About half the time the asterisk notification on the icon does not appear on the initial home screen but when I go to the full home screen it is there...and only after I do that will appear on the initial home screen. I get the message count but no asterisk. Weird.

* Have to keep pictures at medium size in order for camera and video to work... and that is only sometimes!! Usually wreaks havock when I try to record video and I have to boot the phone.

Does anyone know if reinstalling an updated OS makes a difference or is that just wishful thinking? I went back to .65 and it seems a little more stable with better signal also.

sorry to hear that, not sure if re-installing the OS would do anything, I am not having any of these problems... my .75 is working pretty well. It could be a combination of your apps and the device itself... Re-installing the OS shouldnt do anything to help, but try it and run those 3 tests and if it doesnt help, then revert back

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    So wasn't having issues at all, no bugs I noticed eather......until sunday @ my daughter's 6th bday party and the video kept saying uncaught captian after making a video and just won't play them nor would it take a picture. I was pissed, the only reason I used it was casue my camera got left at home after I handed it to my husband and told him put it in your pocket now which he didn't. Hears the best part, no one else brought a camera either, so no pictures or videos of my daughters 6th bday, none at all. I almost threw the phone in the garbage I was sooo pissed. I had to take an xtra long lunch and go to verizon only to have them use the camera and video with no problems. Made me very angry, i have never ever ever beed treaded like that or had any problems like that with my phone. i did a battery pull 2 times at the party too. My normal sales rep. is out training so as soon as he gets back he better call me. Other than that it's works great even video and camera work if i don't use too many times in a row. Better be fixable, i love this phone
    MrS.OfFiCeR

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    Please excuse my blank post above. I'm experiencing video issues as well. When I record a video it works maybe half the time. Usually it simply freezes while I'm recording, requiring a restart. Other times I receive an error message indicating it isof unreadable format. Not sure if anyone is still having these issues. Any insight would be great.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BobcatBomber no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having issues with my notification icons. First, my BB Messenger asterisk was always on at the home screen (portrait), but not in landscape...with no new BB message. I did a batt pull and it went away. Now, I get the same issue with my 2 personal emails. Batt pull fixed, and finally, SMS messages asterisk showing but no new text messages.

Any ideas? I'm running .75 OS

try updating your OS to the leaked .85

BobcatBomber no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    try updating your OS to the leaked .85
    I'd prefer not to. Does anyone know if this will even fix my issue?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by BobcatBomber View Post
    I'd prefer not to. Does anyone know if this will even fix my issue?
    not necessarily but the storm keeps getting better after every OS update.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123