Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by vortec7 I know you are all going to hate me..... But i ... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    I know you are all going to hate me..... But i feel like someone needs to say it.

No bugs whatsoever......yet. (knocking on wood)

Like i said in another post switching between landscape/portrait is a lil sluggish. I think the next OS release will prove to be beneficial
    i'm with ya. some have had problems but i haven't run into any
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    I know you are all going to hate me..... But i feel like someone needs to say it.

No bugs whatsoever......yet. (knocking on wood)

Like i said in another post switching between landscape/portrait is a lil sluggish. I think the next OS release will prove to be beneficial
    That's what I like to hear!

I noticed the delay too, when I was looking at it in the store...wasn't big enough of a delay to bother me though.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    (Knocking on wood) no problems here yet either. Looking forward to the upgrade tho to fix some minor things. This phone is awesome.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Xfer issues

Quote Originally Posted by vangorder View Post
    Yea, I just wiped the device and it works fine.. I did the device transfer wizard, so it must have transfered some setting from the Curve.. All better now

Transfering settings from my 8830 caused me issues too. Lost my email and web. Had to redo setup. Something from the Curve is conflicting it seems.
    Andy

GadgetGurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did a transfer of data from my Curve, only lost the web. Aside from that, all appears to be well.

juniorspades no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not one problem yet. I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    I did a battery pull since i got it home from the store and transferred some of my data/apps off of my curve and it really seemed to help smooth things out a bit. Just and FYI..
    :)

jimmybob1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    camera issues , wont start says to close applications and restart camera ,soft reset , camera freezes before taking picture or phone soft resets on its own when i am in camera mode changed image quality , size , did battery pull hard reset still trouble have this phone since friday, 3.2 mega issue for me
    Last edited by jimmybob1; 11-26-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: missed info

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by vangorder View Post
    Figured I'd start one of these and keep it going.. Please try not to repost issues if they've been answered.

I'm trying to go to my BlackBerry Messenger, and the phone locks up every time. I can go to Messages and view and type in a conversation that already exists, but if I click on the BBM "app" directly, it locks up.

Any one else having this problem? I'm going to try and turn off content protection/compression (seems to be a problem with my curve on 4.5 as well, just a different affect) -- I'm also going to try and access te contacts list from within the conversation instead of clicking the app button.
    I had this problem and it was really annoying. I took the bb im out of the instant messaging folder and put it in the home folder and it now works just fine.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I haven't had any problems out of the ordinary until today. I upgraded to the new os on monday and everything works good. Today I have had two random restarts, its like I did a battery pull. I haven't installed any new apps today. I think it might just be a bug with the new OS. I know I should have waited for the official release of .75 but you know how that goes. This only happened when the phone was not being used.

Either way it's not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Other than that I love the phone....
    -Josh

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    I haven't had any problems out of the ordinary until today. I upgraded to the new os on monday and everything works good. Today I have had two random restarts, its like I did a battery pull. I haven't installed any new apps today. I think it might just be a bug with the new OS. I know I should have waited for the official release of .75 but you know how that goes. This only happened when the phone was not being used.

Either way it's not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Other than that I love the phone....
    i get the same thing... two a day, one early on and one later around 5-6, also my other problem is the sound theme, the phone will ring when in "vibrate only" but does it when you set a custom ring tone for a person, it trumps the active profile even when you set it as active profile for all... happened at work lol

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have an issue using the phone. When I hold it against my face the buttons on the screen get pushed. Sometimes mute, sometimes speaker. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know how to fix it? Disable the touch screen while on the phone?

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    I have an issue using the phone. When I hold it against my face the buttons on the screen get pushed. Sometimes mute, sometimes speaker. Anyone else have this happen? Anyone know how to fix it? Disable the touch screen while on the phone?
    well you can hit the back key and click ok to return to the home screen or just try not to hold it so close to your face, as I have not had a problem with this

NorCalBusa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    Turn the volume up so you don't smush it against your face so hard?

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hear you guys, but any time I need to hold the phone between my head and shoulder... Anyways, not a deal breaker. Love the phone, and know I made the right decision to buy it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast