I upgraded my unlocked 9950 to the new .607 O/S and now i cant get ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A

Storm 2 upgrade help

Advertisement

I upgraded my unlocked 9950 to the new .607 O/S and now i cant get anything to work accept phone calls. When i go to check the browser settings the only thing available is the hot spot. So I decided to downgrade back to .302 and that didnt work. MY EDGE stays edge and even sending services books isnt working. Can someone please advise on what to do fix this problem. My phone worked flawlessly before all this happened.

PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    I should add also even my voicemail number reset to a number that isnt mine.

PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    These are what my screens and settings are looking like as of now. Capture23_34_53.jpgCapture23_37_18.jpgCapture23_35_14.jpgCapture23_35_26.jpgCapture23_36_58.jpgCapture23_35_45.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Haas; 06-02-2010 at 10:19 PM.

PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    Well since i cant get any help Im Selling it!! I give up on the storm. If anyone wanna buy a perfect condition storm 2 let me know. I can email you with pics.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Sorry I'm a little slow on the draw here....had a busy weekend.

Where did you try sending the service books from? How did you get internet working on T-Mobile originally. I believe there is something special you have to do if you're not on Verizon, let me see if I can find it.

PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    I've had this phone since January and never had a issue with the data portion. My EDGE was always in caps. I've sent my service books directly from the T-mobile website as well as calling them directly and having them do it. It always work if I had a issue. all a sudden I can't get any data to move through. Its weird because the wifi never worked and now all a sudden thats all that works. I even tried installing the generic service books and that didnt work. I even uninstalled the O/S completely and that didnt work. As of right now all i can do is call and text. I have all the settings setup correctly and still nothing. If this helps usually when you do a battery pull it says you are registered with Blackberry but mines says Verizon all a sudden. I really appreciate the response.