Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone posted any actual reviews on a Storm 2 they have purchased for themselves? ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jkelley1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3069F957

Storm 2 reviews anyone?

Advertisement

Has anyone posted any actual reviews on a Storm 2 they have purchased for themselves? I am trying to decide if I should just keep my OG storm with the OS upgrade or go to the sequel...
    Josh K. - 3069F957

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    A couple of us have gotten them. You can see our input so far in this thread:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/stor...ebsite-115373/

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You can look here for some comments by myself and a other member who has the S2. http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/stor...ebsite-115373/ . if you have a chance to get the S2. I would recommend it. I am loving mine.

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3
    My Storm 2 is a piece of junk. I am having to pull the battery several times a day because it locks up (yes I close programs). My contacts do not sync correctly with DM (I have SP1 on DM). Some contacts are missing completely and some are missing phone numbers and addresses.

The first day I got it browsing was fantastic. Now it takes forever to load pages. I will be returning mine and trying the Tour or else go back to TMobile.

Very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wow, that's crazy. This is the best BB I have ever had by a long shot. Sorry to hear you are having such an issue with yours.

I have also decided I prefer typing with a keyboad. Much faster and fewer mistakes.

Fortunately I have not yet cancelled with TMobile.

I also cannot Opera Mini to save my life.

I also cannot Opera Mini to save my life.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you enabled compatibility mode? If not give that a try.

jkelley1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3069F957
    I hve tried to use quick pull with compatibility mode on and off and it keeps giving me an uncaught exception ive even tried deleting it completely and reinstalling it and no luck.
    Josh K. - 3069F957

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley1985 View Post
    I hve tried to use quick pull with compatibility mode on and off and it keeps giving me an uncaught exception ive even tried deleting it completely and reinstalling it and no luck.
    Then my guess is they haven't made it compatible for the 5.0 OS yet.

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have you tried to disable firewall ? That might do the trick.

crash84977 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30FC48A0

Storm 2

Quote Originally Posted by bshpmark View Post
    My Storm 2 is a piece of junk. I am having to pull the battery several times a day because it locks up (yes I close programs). My contacts do not sync correctly with DM (I have SP1 on DM). Some contacts are missing completely and some are missing phone numbers and addresses.

The first day I got it browsing was fantastic. Now it takes forever to load pages. I will be returning mine and trying the Tour or else go back to TMobile.

Very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry that you've had such bad luck with the S2, but mine is way better than the S1 and I've had no issues with syncing, locking up, battery pulls or anything else. Works as good as the day it came out of the box.

camerr55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    my S2 is amazing. sure you need to tweak it here and there to make it fit your needs and do a few battery pulls as you load and delete apps but once you get past the first few days it works like a charm. responsive, fast, loud... no complaints. just depends on whether you like what it offers. i like the click action of the touch screen better then the iphone and dont need a real keyboard so this phone is great.

also keep in mind this phone just came out last week... app developers for BB are rarely ahead of a launch so it may just be a bit before everything comes out for it... like oregon trail... ha

camerr55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    also, everyone i know who has an iphone is very jealous of pattern lock... they can prob get it for an iphone also, but for now i am scoring points with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast