Had to pull the battery after the phone(Storm 2) locked up. But when the Blackberry ... BlackBerry Storm forum

paul_vicmar no está en línea Stack level 1

Storm 2 reset problem

Advertisement

Had to pull the battery after the phone(Storm 2) locked up. But when the Blackberry logo comes up and the program starts loading it gets to about 15% and goes to a white screen, where it talks about "blockread...." and then at the bottom in black "reset". It then starts the reload process again until it gets to 15% then the white screen and then restart. I have tried pulling the battery for thirty seconds but the same happens.
    Unfortunately I am not at home, where I have the PC loaded with DM. And will not be back until next week.
    It has the latest OS version downloaded through the DM. And have had no similar problems before.
    Anyone with any ideas.
    Many thanks in anticipation of help.
    P
    Last edited by RogerG; 07-29-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Fix typo in title

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Unfortunately it sounds like you're going to have to wipe the device and reload the OS. I know this doesn't do you much good right now, but at this point, I see it as your only option.

paul_vicmar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the reply. But how I am going to wipe the device as at the moment it is not allowing me to start up the phone. Any help much appreciated.
    P.

MobiBiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi Paul.

I am sorry i came across your post today itself, I hope the issue that you were facing has been resolved, if the issue still persists. Kindly take the memory card out of the device and attempt to reboot it, if that does not work then you can attempt a safe boot and see if that resolves the issue and let's you use the device until you can reinstall the OS on to it. Instructions for safe boot - http://getsatisfaction.com/mobibiz/t...ll_os_versions