Tonight I hooked the Storm 2 to Desktop Manager and was notified that an update ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3

Storm 2 lagging after Blackberry Core update

Advertisement

Tonight I hooked the Storm 2 to Desktop Manager and was notified that an update was available for Blackberry Core Apps 5.0.0. and so I installed it. Then, after the phone rebooted I got a notification on Storm that an update for Blackberry Messenger was available and so I installed it.

Well, now I am noticing significant lag opening many applications and the little timer icon appearing quite frequently. Also, there is lag at times when scrolling such as when reading a long news article over the web. the screen does not move with my finger motion. Then all of a sudden it will move.

Under OPTIONS>STATUS next to File Free I am showing 11591476 bytes free. So surely this is not a memory problem.

I have had my Storm 2 since day 1 and this is the first time I have noticed lag.

Anyone else getting this kind of performance?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Go to Options, About, and tell me what OS version it says. It should be 5.0.0.320. I have not seen any lag like that. Have you tried a battery pull?