I've been using my Storm on a daily basis to take pictures associated with my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

enginenerd no está en línea Stack level 1

Storm 2 default picture folder?

Advertisement

I've been using my Storm on a daily basis to take pictures associated with my job which causes me to travel to different construction sites. It does exactly what I need as far as picture quality.

However, I would like to assign subfolders on my media card for each of the jobsites and then tell the phone to set that folder as the default when I am at that jobsite. I cannot find a location to tell the phone to change the default folder. I end up having to go into the picture folder and move them to the correct subfolder or pluck out the specific pictures on my PC back at the office. It would be nice to have all the pictures from one jobsite in a single folder and then change the folder when I go to another jobsite.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you in advance!

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    While in the camera app, go to options. Near the bottom there will be a drop down choice on where to store the pictures (media card or device). Underneath that, you can choose the folder by clicking the icon to the left of the path shown.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...But first create the folders you want in the media card. Use your PC to do this (the media card shows up on your PC). If it doesn't you have to go into options, memory and change your settings. It's easier that way - then do as meatloaf suggests. Before the picture is taken, in camera options, choose the folder/s you created. Of course you'll have to change the folder setting for every different site you photograph.

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can do it on the PC but when you go to change folders, hitting the BlackBerry button brings up the menu and "new folder" is an option.