Got my brand new replacement. On the latest OS, still can't take more than 25 ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3

Still issues recording video

Advertisement

Got my brand new replacement. On the latest OS, still can't take more than 25 seconds of video without the phone freezing and having to do a battery pull.

This is becoming a real issue.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having the same issue. Bout 25 seconds is all I get also. That video isn't saved either. I don't know how to send the link to thethread, but I posted on the Storm 9530 bugs/fixes thread above.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Yeah! I was at an event tonight took 3 vids and all ended in freezin' up and resets. Really stinks!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I can take more than 25 sec of vid but cant do anything with it...sometimes cant rename it, cant save it, phone freezes up, can't send as email/MMS even tho options to do so is right on the screen; If save when try to replay I get error unrecognized format!! Huh??? hope new OS fixes the issues/bugs...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I can tell you that I exchanged my phone since my post above. I sat with a sales representative until we found the "perfect Storm". Together we went through 5 phones straight out of the box. Each phone had an issue. 1 had a back button that you had to step on to make it work. 2 phones had screens that didn't click in the corners. 2 phones had video recording freeze ups. The stores own demo had a non-functioning video recorder. I left the store after a long frenzy of exchanges with what I thought was a fully functioning storm.. Within 24 hours my video works maybe 10% of the time. This phone is from TELUS with .76 OS. Are you all on the same provider? Also there is a method that fixes the video issue for some people. Access your video recorder through your APPLICATION menu. This fixes the issue for some people.. Not me. Hope that helps

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    My video recording just lasted 3mins after i tested it for you guys.
    Didnt freeze or anything.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    My video recording just lasted 3mins after i tested it for you guys.
    Didnt freeze or anything.
    Can u send it via email/mms to anyone??
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Did anyone figure out how to get the video to record more than 23 sec and then being able to send via email...instead of changing settings while in camera to MMS size????
    Maya Angelou