Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by frankybeenz i see the fedex truck on 41st St. .... taunting me ... BlackBerry Storm forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by frankybeenz View Post
    i see the fedex truck on 41st St. .... taunting me .... he will get here soon .... i hope ... haha
    Keep us posted, this is YOUR big day... Cheers!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed, i was the most excited person on the Stacks yesterday lol. Today its YOUR TURN.

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    tstrike, what VNC are you using for remote desktops?

VNCen 1.0

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

i see the fedex truck on 41st St. .... taunting me .... he will get here soon .... i hope ... haha
    You will enjoy this.... You will really really enjoy this PDA... Do your OS upgrade FIRST!

I am happy for you....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by tstrike View Post
    You will enjoy this.... You will really really enjoy this PDA... Do your OS upgrade FIRST!

I am happy for you....
    I second that. I upgraded my Storm the second i got it after playing with it for a couple minutes.
    Makes a WORLD of differences

frankybeenz no está en línea Stack level 1
    and ........ its here!!!!!! came with .65 .... switched from my 8830 to the storm ... then updated the software .... sweet!!!!!!!!

its smooth .... transitions are nice and quick ... no real delay .... set up bluetooth sync ... holla!!!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    and ........ its here!!!!!! came with .65 .... switched from my 8830 to the storm ... then updated the software .... sweet!!!!!!!!

its smooth .... transitions are nice and quick ... no real delay .... set up bluetooth sync ... holla!!!
    Holla frankybeenz ! Enjoy that new BlackBerry!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Congratulations! ive had mine for now about 36hours and still cannot put it down youll love it !

frankybeenz no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok .... a full day (and a little bit) with the new storm .... my thoughts ..... awesome! a few quirks ... nothing that hasn't been said before (camera lag, etc) .... its a nice change from my 8830 .... just waiting for beejive and google mobile app to work on it ... then i am all set .... yea boy!

jmk32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    What kind of turnaround time have you guys been seeing from order day to getting the Storm in your hands?

I ordered mine on Friday (12/5) from my company vendor and was hoping to get it this week, but he mentioned today it could be Monday or afterwards (10 days +).

I'm dying to get it - one, because I've been following the news on this thing for months and think it'll be great, and two, because my HTC windows smartphone stopped pushing email a few days ago and I'm so over that old phone and the problems I've had with it...

barbuser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pin Me
    I ordered mine online Sunday Nov 30. It arrived Monday Dec 8. Hope that helps!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345