Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hey so i finally caved and ordered an unlocked Vodafone Storm 9500 ... should be ... BlackBerry Storm forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Soon to be Storm Owner

Advertisement

Hey so i finally caved and ordered an unlocked Vodafone Storm 9500 ... should be here tuesday or if i decide to go on a road trip ill have it tomorrow ...
    You know me ill probably decide for the road trip haha.
    I am really looking forward to it and i will put up with the OS issues until a 9500 beta comes along.
    Anybody here using 9500s ? If so is it as buggy as the 9530 ?

Thanks for the input.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    9500 here and its working quite well. Even got used to typing. Have had it since thursday and not locked up on me yet.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So it seems the customs are holding the phones until thursday ... anybody want to help out a canadian stacker and do the following :
    go to a Verizon store, buy a storm outright for me (unless they are still impossible to find), unlock it and send it my way ? You'll be generously compensated trust me.
    Anybody up for the challenge let me know.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    So it seems the customs are holding the phones until thursday ... anybody want to help out a canadian stacker and do the following :
    go to a Verizon store, buy a storm outright for me (unless they are still impossible to find), unlock it and send it my way ? You'll be generously compensated trust me.
    Anybody up for the challenge let me know.
    i;m sure it will be faster to wait on customs. the verizon berries won't ship till 12/5 sorry
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Hey Ranx, here's some backround on the bugs you're going to encounter, and the firmware upgrade you're going to need, per Hayden:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...to_town-95333/

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    the Vodafone Storm 9500 is GSM correct?
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i;m sure it will be faster to wait on customs. the verizon berries won't ship till 12/5 sorry
    I guess.... thanks catstide...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    the Vodafone Storm 9500 is GSM correct?
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Hey Ranx, here's some backround on the bugs you're going to encounter, and the firmware upgrade you're going to need, per Hayden:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...to_town-95333/

Thanks for the link. At this point i jdont care if i get a buggy STORM but i just want a STORM lol

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    how much did that thing cost you?

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I didnt get it yet because its held in customs. And Price is confidential sorry.
    Anybody using a Verizon storm and sick of it ? if so give them a call, unlock it ship it overnight my way and ill pay you RIGHT NOW lol

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    $500+ ?

Truth + Clarity = Power

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Price is ranging from 0 to 1000 haha
    Sorry i really cant tell because a lot of people here know who i am and know the person i got it from and he doesnt want the price divulged.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

are you kidding me!!!!!!!!

why would any blackberry user even waste time with this turtle???
    I walked into a Verizon store at 8pm tonight and they had 2 storms on display.
    picked up the first and pushed a button and it said battery too low turning off now.
    picked up the second and attempted to access media player and I just decided to put it down and walk away slowly. Spent 2 minutes in the store and got in my car and layed 20 feet of tire. My computer mouse is faster than this turd.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    picked up the first and pushed a button and it said battery too low turning off now.
    picked up the second and attempted to access media player and I just decided to put it down and walk away slowly. Spent 2 minutes in the store and got in my car and layed 20 feet of tire. My computer mouse is faster than this turd.
    The new OS upgrade makes the whole OS way snappier and thats what im looking forward to

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Had nothing to lose with a 30 day trial though, and it even before the update, it was nowhere close to as slow as the demos were.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast