So I D/L Bell official .122 last night to my verizon 9530 (i did delete ... BlackBerry Storm forum

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2

Some issues with official Bell .122 .please help

Advertisement

So I D/L Bell official .122 last night to my verizon 9530 (i did delete vendor.xml) and at first everything seemed to be working a little better than .109. So I started testing everything in my phone and the first major problem I noticed was the camcorder. I press button, camcorder loads,I press record button , it works, I press stop button and phone locks/freezes. I tried a few batt. pulls and still no go with camcorder. anybody else have this issue with .122 official from bell for 9530?? now i am wondering if i should try another beta. i have no issues with installing a beta, just time consuming. i see there is a .132 out now. any better ? i am still a bit confused on messing with the beta hybrids,with so many versions and changing cods(dont even know what that is lol). All I have learned about betas and such- I learned on here from fellow stackers.. you guys rock. Any help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I have the bell .122 on my phone and it works fine never had that issue...wonder why that happends to ya...
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah , i dunno either. i just installed .132 so hopefully that fixes all. thanks

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Yeah let me know if u see any new changes...
    "good things come to tho's who wait"