ok... heres one for ya... I have a supposed BB storm. A friend of mine ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

Software question??

Advertisement

ok... heres one for ya... I have a supposed BB storm. A friend of mine recently told me that ATT was coming out with a BB Thunder. I was just messing around with my phone and found that my "STORM" seems to have THUNDER software on it.... Am i missing something? or am I being ripped off. Im sure the two are probably pretty much the same but I paid for a Storm NOT a Thunder!? Does anyone know anything about this??

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I'm not sure on this one but I guess if anyone was to ask you could tell them that you have the thunderstorm!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If AT&T does actually receive the Thunder, it will most likely share several parts from the 9530. It will probably have 3G and Wi-Fi but much of the underlying subsystem will be the same. It's comparable to the Curve being shared by several US carriers.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    If AT&T does actually receive the Thunder, it will most likely share several parts from the 9530. It will probably have 3G and Wi-Fi but much of the underlying subsystem will be the same. It's comparable to the Curve being shared by several US carriers.
    TruE

And no worries a curve is a curve even with diff models
    So A storm is a storm and thunder and storm are related right?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    What version does your software say it is? What makes you think it is "thunder" software? Could you post a screen shot of it?

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thunder was a first name for BB Storm before it was changed to from Thunder to Storm... Anyway if he is saying something like that by my guess its just going to be new version of storm. 9520 with WiFi ??