Hey all, Don't know if this is of interest or if I'm offering anything new, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

gores no está en línea Stack level 1

Small, teeny Storm 2 tidbit

Hey all,

Don't know if this is of interest or if I'm offering anything new, but I was at the U2 concert last night in Toronto sponsored by RIM. There was a guy in front of me who was using a Storm 2 for the whole show. It's the first time I've seen one "in the wild" and I imagine he wasn't supposed to be quite so obvious about its use, but there it was. While this may or may not imply an immanant release, it does mean they're getting some staff to test out the devices. Although I didn't observe too much, and didn't ask him about it, I did notice some things:

• It's responsive. This guy was all over it, and it changed over apps and seemed to respond to typing very well.
    • It was using the EDGE network.
    • The pictures he was taking, in spite of low light, completely blew away what I was able to do with my Curve 8330.
    • He took a lot of video.. the capture client looks more sophisticated, and he was able to flip from portrait to landscape modes *while* the video was filming, which is pretty sweet.

Just thought I'd offer these small tidbits in case anyone at all was interested.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    very cool! I know a lot of people who will be excited to hear about this!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wonder how the sound was from concert footage. Every time I try to shoot video at a concert (like The Who), it just comes out as one long screech. Maybe I should move away from the amps ;-)