Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by dean0uga Slacker on the storm is a great app... as others have ... BlackBerry Storm forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    Slacker on the storm is a great app... as others have stated, the cached station option is really useful - I love this application. It is not meant to pick up stations that exist already - its more of a pandora, where you make your own station and it does a good job like pandora at finding similar artists. Try out both of them and if you use them both to their fullest potential, you will like slacker better on your storm! The only thing I dont like so far is how close and small the favorite and ban icons are... sometimes I hit the ban instead of favorite ;/
    You say this app is great on the storm yet when I go to their website to install the app I get a message saying "The Slacker Radio Application is coming soon for the Blackberry Storm.."

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    You say this app is great on the storm yet when I go to their website to install the app I get a message saying "The Slacker Radio Application is coming soon for the Blackberry Storm.."
    theres a thread below that has the link... to help ya out its
    http://www.slacker.com/dwls/bb/slacker_mobile.jad
    go to that from your storm and you will get the version that works for the storm!

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    theres a thread below that has the link... to help ya out its
    http://www.slacker.com/dwls/bb/slacker_mobile.jad
    go to that from your storm and you will get the version that works for the storm!
    thank you thank you

pml264 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really have enjoyed slacker on my blackberry. I haven't tried the others, but I will give this app 4 stars!! Great songs, pretty good UI, and once they make a version actually designed for the Storm It should be a 5 star app.

Thanks,

Pete

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Totally agree with you PML its great but will be perfect when an actual storm version comes out!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e
    I've tried both and I think I like slacker better. I like being able to choose the type of music I want and then rate them and have it fine tune my listening experience

roberpic no está en línea Stack level 1
    I prefer flycast. I tried slacker on my curve 8310 and it wasn't what I was looking for. I've tried to delete it from my bb but something is still there. It changed the icon that used to come up when I attched the bb to my computer and I can't get it to change back to what it useed to be. I've tried reloading to a previous back up but it's still there. D I have to reload version 4.2 ther go back to version 4.5? Help!

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by roberpic View Post
    I prefer flycast. I tried slacker on my curve 8310 and it wasn't what I was looking for. I've tried to delete it from my bb but something is still there. It changed the icon that used to come up when I attched the bb to my computer and I can't get it to change back to what it useed to be. I've tried reloading to a previous back up but it's still there. D I have to reload version 4.2 ther go back to version 4.5? Help!
    does it appear in your application list (options>adv options>apps)? if so delete it here... also, I would explore your media - both device and memory card for autorun.inf and slacker.synclaunder.exe - usually at the root (goto media, bb button, explore - if have media card - media card) and delete these as well.
    If this doesnt work, i would do a "wipe handheld" in options>security options>general settings bb button, wipe handheld... then reload your OS, i would back up your contacts first and do a manual select of the other apps you wish to backup - make sure to not have slacker! Good luck

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like flycast way better. The new version for the storm is a step up from their previous version. Flycast is free and very user friendly. With slacker the registration process was problematic the interface was nice but not all station was working for me and buffering took too long.

roberpic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the help. Slacker put an auto run file on my bb. When I removed it and reset everything was back to normal. :-)

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    FlyCast

- Fast load times.
    - Very few buffer interruptions.
    - No autorun file, lol.
    - Selects the best streaming (wifi, 3g etc.)
    - No registration nonsense

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Slacker

I've been using slacker flawlessly on my 8320. Money app. Love the fact you can select any artist you want any time. Cached stations are awesome. Crystal clear and no skips. My only gripe is a bit slower than I like when buffering at times but completely tollerable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12