Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by ice44 I still carry my iPod around with me and listen to ... BlackBerry Storm forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I still carry my iPod around with me and listen to my music on my iPod because I want to save my battery on my BB for more important stuff.....like STACKING....

plus I have over 100gb on my iPod...kinda hard to fit all that into my Bold

I'm with you on that. I had my Ipod (5th gen, 60g w/video) waaay before the Storm and use it quite often because of the ton of music, podcasts and some movies I have on it. Believe me, I like my phone but I've just always kept the two separate...no disrespect towards either one. I think I like accumulating toys because I carry those around with my new Kindle and see no reason to merge all onto one.

Toys, toys, toys
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 02-26-2009 at 04:40 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    So i ask to all you Berry users, Is the Ipod touch such an outstanding device over the Storm, that you would pocket your storm, and carrie a 2nd device for music?

Im interesting to hear what you people have to say, If you all wish, we can setup a
    Prayer service for the now Tainted BlackBerry Headphones, for they will never be Pure again lol
    I carry my 8120 and an 80 GB ipod classic every day.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Those are the ones im eyeing : http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX-...5679738&sr=8-5
    If it wasnt for the price tag id have them already lol

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Wow... Very interesting looking, i would love to hear some feedback on those from some one who has tried first hand. But when i see the price tag, it always makes me wonder if its really worth the price.

But they do look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Those are the ones im eyeing : http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX-...5679738&sr=8-5

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    I'm with you on that. I had my Ipod (5th gen, 60g w/video) waaay before the Storm and use it quite often because of the ton of music, podcasts and some movies I have on it. Believe me, I like my phone but I've just always kept the two separate...no disrespect towards either one. I think I like accumulating toys because I carry those around with my new Kindle and see no reason to merge all onto one.

Toys, toys, toys
    Remember, the winner is the one who dies with the most and best toys......lol

I use my Curve as my MP3/Movie Studio/Audio Book player. I have three or four inexpensive MP3 players at home only because my wife and kids wanted them. As soon as I get my wife into something mroe powerful than her slide she will probably do as I have.

Zo

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Whoa, whoa, what?

The iPhone/iPod Touch has some BAD *** games. The Storm has NOTHING on it, entertainment wise.. Let's be real here.

I would definitely carry both.
    -Tim

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Wow $500 that is insane...
    -Josh

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    I think I will look into converting all the music I have in itunes to put on bb. M$aybe one of the new apps that allow for itunes without conversion. Honestly its the only reason I still have the ipod -- I'm lazy and haven't transferred all my music.

9of13 -- how's that headset working out? I have some skull candy ear buds that I love but would be cool to have bt AND music capabilities.
    Cherri, I wrote a review of the Moto S9-HD.....newer version of the S9's. Absolutely love 'em.

What is it about iTunes music that needs converting? Not sure if it's the same is purchasing music from iTunes, but I ripped all my CDs into iTunes then just dragged and dropped it onto my media card......no conversion necessary.

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    I feel bad for those earphones.lolzz. Never owned an ipod and don't plan to own one in the future. Rip storm...

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Unfortunatly its true that ppl use other devices that they had gotten as gifts or w/e so they can save the battery on their BB. I have 2 storm chargers in my house, a car charger, and one at work LOL. Return the itouch and buy extra chargers! haha
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yes same with me Clark I have a few chargers if I am listening to music in the car I have it plugged in.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    thats the way to go! Im a manager at a supermarket, so some days if its quiet, I have flycast running half the day! lol Hence, the charger at work!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Sounds like that kid is a pretty big tool, and only cares about what he can show off. As for my Storm I DO NOT use it as a media player. I always take my ipod with me because I listen to it in the car, and at the office. I was thinking of getting an ipod touch just because I think some of the games are nifty.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    If games are your Selling point, just buy a PSP lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Whoa, whoa, what?

The iPhone/iPod Touch has some BAD *** games. The Storm has NOTHING on it, entertainment wise.. Let's be real here.

I would definitely carry both.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    If games are your Selling point, just buy a PSP lol
    The touch is much easier to carry around, and there are tons of GREAT free games.

PSP.. not so much. Oh, and games usually top off at around $10.. not $30+

The touch is just a great hybrid, imo.
    -Tim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast