Can i please get some help around here? I have done 4 posted and none ... BlackBerry Storm forum

princesseL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304ca93d

Question Service book,unlocked t-mobile

Advertisement

Can i please get some help around here? I have done 4 posted and none of my questions have been answered?
    Anyway, I just upgraded my unlocked blackberry storm to 4.7.0.148 upon doing that i realized that my internet has not been functionally properly. I spoke to T-mobile reps that transfered me to rim saying that i can not transfer the service books from verizon which does not make sense to since im working on t-mobiles network. can someone please please, take the time to help me out?

iamlife098 no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you installed .148 did you remove the vendor xml? Sorry if I'm not much help, I have a BB 8900.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    yes i did, i deleted the vendor xml. document. its ok atleast you attempted

Well what is the problem? If anything look in the forums if not google the issue and see what pops up.. Good luck!

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    The promise is im not connected to the internet anymore. my browser takes forever, and i cant even use my blackberry messenger because i am not connected to the network. I called t-mobile we tried to reset the service books and than they transformed to rim and they didnt help at all!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    When you say the you aren't connected to the internet, are you referring to BIS? Are you able to make calls fine?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Did you have this issue before you upgraded? Try downgrading, but again check the forums. Good luck and again sorry I wasn't much help.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Did you go to options/advanced/host routing table/hit menu/register. Do you have epc.tmobile.com set in options/advanced/tcp/ip? Did you go to your email setup folder and send your service books to your phone? Check those things out and let us know.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Also, do you have a backup saved on your computer before you upgraded your OS? You could try to do a restore with that through your
    DM.