I tried to install a screen protector on my storm - one I bought from ... BlackBerry Storm forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

screen protector question

Advertisement

I tried to install a screen protector on my storm - one I bought from a 3rd party vendor. I got it 99.9% perfect but the upper left corner I missed a bit and the protector is overlapping the screen - in other words, it goes over the screen by about a milimeter and is touching the device itself. I was just curious as to whether or not ayone thinks this could be an issue with long time use (dust, screen perhapsd being depressed by the protector, etc.) Thanks

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yep, did the same thing. The exposed sticky underside will catch dust, hair, pollen, whatever you wave the Storm through, until it is no longer sticky. But it's just a mm at most. I'm not concerned; haven't had any operational problems.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    I took it off and installed a new one - glad they come with 3 - by the way - how often should you/would you replace these things?

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Had a BSE on my curve for a year and it was perfect . kept the phone looking new. And yes full body skin on my storm so it will always look new.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have BSE on parts of my storm (those parts exposed by the innocase ii) and it really seems to attract dust.

As to the OP, I would try again with a new film.
    Peace...Love...Solidarity In Struggle