Ok, just got the Storm after my 8830 died. I locked the screen without a ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tjguzik no está en línea Stack level 3

Screen Lock/Unlock

Advertisement

Ok, just got the Storm after my 8830 died. I locked the screen without a password, I used the lock buttton on the screen and not the one on the top of the device, since i didn't know it was there. Now, the only thing on the screen is the clock, i have hit the unlock button, and hit every other button. nothing happens. below the clock on the screen, there is a smaller clock that you can click on the screen, but nothing happens with that either. This was a "free" phone from verizon that he claimed was new, but the battery wasnt. I have only had it a few hours. Is it me, or the phone?

Also, what is the deal with the USB? Do i need to D/L software to use the USB? There was a warning on the USB cord before i plugged it in, which i ignored, of course....

I think i have it all sorted out now. I pressed too many buttons at first to unlock and it locked up the device. I also D/L the latest desktop mgr and didnt get an error.....