so i d/l .141 a few days ago and everything seemed to be running better ... BlackBerry Storm forum

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2

Screen dimming for no apparent reason.help !

Advertisement

so i d/l .141 a few days ago and everything seemed to be running better then any other beta i had tried to date. then all of a sudden my screen will dim an stay dimmed for no reason at all. i checked all my settings .auto dim is off (as i have always had it). the only was to get it back to the brightness i have it set to is to pull battery. anybody else having this issue ?? any fix??? i was really starting to like this phone again but this and the fact that facebook is messing up (getting error's while updating list) is really making me wanna throw it through a wall at this point ! have had phone since day 1 and my patience are once again wearing very thin. any help is a appreciated.9530,verizon,141 beta.

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    so why dont you just downgrade....?

Quote Originally Posted by caboose06 View Post
    so why dont you just downgrade....?
    well. i thought about it but this is the best one so far minus those two issues. all the other ones i have D/L (about 5) have been horrible for my phone. if i have to i will , just am hoping for a fix instead. thanks.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Do you have any type of cover on the device that would be covering the LED light
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    I find that whenever I hold my 8330 under a light or whenever I hold it out in the sun while using it, the screen lights up brighter. My screen dims automatically too, which I don't care for but maybe that's just a slight case of OCD on my part. I have learned to overcome it. = )

yeah , it dims and stays dim until reboot. nothing covering led indicator, nothing blocking anything.... low light conditions , bright conditions.. stays dim... only sometimes.. for no reason.