Results 1 to 14 of 14

I just came from my local Rogers store in Surrey here, the manager was there, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

  1. #1
    xaroc's Avatar
    xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Posts
    236

    rogers release date found!

    Advertisement



    I just came from my local Rogers store in Surrey here, the manager was there, so I asked him if they had a known release date for the storm yet. He replied very quickly with "September"
    So if he's right or wrong, at least we have an estimate release date.that's more up to date

  2. #2
    bajanbastard's Avatar
    bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510
    September?!! Ughhhh i hope that's not true. But thanks for the info
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

  3. #3
    xaroc's Avatar
    xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Posts
    236
    i hope so too, but at least knowing, isnt gana have me on my toes looking at the Calender saying "maybe next month, maybe next month ... hmmm maybe next month lol"

  4. #4
    bajanbastard's Avatar
    bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    i hope so too, but at least knowing, isnt gana have me on my toes looking at the Calender saying "maybe next month, maybe next month ... hmmm maybe next month lol"
    LOL! True. I was hearing Feb then April but man Sept is too far!
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

  5. #5
    KriK's Avatar
    KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    228
    I'm not too sure about September maybe Ranx can shed some light on it. I have heard internal rumours stating around the may or june months instead.

    Hopefully my info is more correct 'cause sooner is always better right?
    ~via BlackBerry Bold~

  6. #6
    thymaster's Avatar
    thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    198
    It's likely going to be September because the iPhone exclusive touchscreen one year anniversary will be over.

  7. #7
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    There goes Rogers' reputation for only carrying the best devices.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  8. #8
    krosli's Avatar
    krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Posts
    539
    Hopefully it wont be buggy like the post we have been seeing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    9520 wont be the same storm you know it has built in 3G Gsm as well as wifi and some other stuff .
    It will come with good firmware from the start as far as what i was told.

    And september is definitely wrong.

    Store managers dont know ANYTHING about release dates until a week or so before the release unless its a HUGE thing like the iPhone 3G launch was.

  10. #10
    krosli's Avatar
    krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    9520 wont be the same storm you know it has built in 3G Gsm as well as wifi and some other stuff .
    It will come with good firmware from the start as far as what i was told.

    And september is definitely wrong.

    Store managers dont know ANYTHING about release dates until a week or so before the release unless its a HUGE thing like the iPhone 3G launch was.
    Ranx is here to save the day again. What is the word that you know? Care to drop off some hints?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    wont answer anymore questions in this topic sorry.

  12. #12
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    wont answer anymore questions in this topic sorry.
    You're no fun.... HOWEVER.... I screwed up the screen on my Bold (my fault). It still works, so instead of replacing my Bold, I will take your word for it and get the Storm when Rogers releases it.

    However..... I know where you live..... lol (Well, at least the city)...
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    You're no fun.... HOWEVER.... I screwed up the screen on my Bold (my fault). It still works, so instead of replacing my Bold, I will take your word for it and get the Storm when Rogers releases it.

    However..... I know where you live..... lol (Well, at least the city)...
    lol i havent given you a release date either lol so dont quote me on anything .

  14. #14
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    lol i havent given you a release date either lol so dont quote me on anything .
    LoL... I wasn't talking about the release date. I was talking about the DEVICE info.... :-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •