Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Unfortunately a lot of folks will just make their wireless upgrade notification disappear and go ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

Unfortunately a lot of folks will just make their wireless upgrade notification disappear and go on with their daily routine . . .
    Last edited by Berryadict; 01-28-2009 at 07:49 PM.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of folks will just make their wireless upgrade notification disappear and go on with their daily routine . . .
    those folks should be considered idiots and should trade their berry in for a razor.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    those folks should be considered idiots and should trade their berry in for a razor.
    i should have put a and a with that post.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    You are too much Cat

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've said it all along. If you pay this kind of money for a phone, you've got a right to expect it to work properly. Buggy OS's on the Storm and Bold, squeaky battery doors on the Bold, keyboard screens that click when they want to on the Storm, and more reak of sloppy workmanship that seems pervasive in current releases from RIM. If RIM expects everyone to roll over and play dead, they've really lost their collective managerial minds.

I don't think anyone here wants to abandon RIM as they had excellent phones for years. With the Bold and Storm, quality has taken a back seat to profits. If that's the way they want to run their business, they will do so without me. I've returned both phones and reverted to using my iPhone 3G on a full time basis.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by catstide
    Preach On!

(hope i spelled preach right )

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    OK Where is the next leaked OS for Storm.... already not to impressed with .90.......lol

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i returned my iphone because i didn't like the commercials with the cool dude making fun of the vista guy. the gall...

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Ahaha I sold my house cause the grass wasn't long enough hehe I'm jk

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    That's the facts Jack. None of us would do that but the fact is that 90% of people use it out of the box until they get rid of it. If they hate it out of the box they return it and get a different brand. Or they put up with it for a year and get something else. OS upgrades are stupid IMO and providers should get a clue about that, the RIM CEO included. If he can't he's too far away from the folks. It should work like the company wants it to right away and for about 2 years, not after an OS upgrade. I put pacemakers in people. For years you could optimize them with a programmer after the fact so the battery lasted 2 years longer and the heartrate is more physiologic. Same deal: 90% of them never got reprogrammed. So the companies built in programs to optimize them automatically and safely. Phones will never be like that because they are just for grins. It isn't that tough to get it right the first time.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    That's the facts Jack. None of us would do that but the fact is that 90% of people use it out of the box until they get rid of it. If they hate it out of the box they return it and get a different brand. Or they put up with it for a year and get something else. OS upgrades are stupid IMO and providers should get a clue about that, the RIM CEO included. If he can't he's too far away from the folks. It should work like the company wants it to right away and for about 2 years, not after an OS upgrade. I put pacemakers in people. For years you could optimize them with a programmer after the fact so the battery lasted 2 years longer and the heartrate is more physiologic. Same deal: 90% of them never got reprogrammed. So the companies built in programs to optimize them automatically and safely. Phones will never be like that because they are just for grins. It isn't that tough to get it right the first time.
    i respectfully disagree. anyone who buys a storm(or bold)has to be a little tech savvy or at least a little tech interested, so if they get a message on the phone that tells them an update is available"click to download" i can't imagine someone just blowing that off. i mean this is a complex smartphone and it takes a lot of tinkering and finding the right apps to suit the users needs so an extra click or two to update the device is something that most people who buy these devices will be willing to do.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    My friend had bb just uses it for callin

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I see alot of tweens walking around with BB's all the time

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i respectfully disagree. anyone who buys a storm(or bold)has to be a little tech savvy or at least a little tech interested, so if they get a message on the phone that tells them an update is available"click to download" i can't imagine someone just blowing that off. i mean this is a complex smartphone and it takes a lot of tinkering and finding the right apps to suit the users needs so an extra click or two to update the device is something that most people who buy these devices will be willing to do.
    We would like to believe that but sadly its not the case. The IT support and BES admins can tell you about this. Welcome to the new reality.

If only most users were so predictable.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Remember not every one even uses 5 percent of the feature...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789