Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~ All I need is a good browser, good media player, html email, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

All I need is a good browser, good media player, html email, instant messaging, threaded text with a capacity limit to not drain memory and battery, strong signal, Bluetooth capable, deleted items folder and media card support.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

And maybe GPS, 3G and WiFi.

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da
    At least your standards are low EJ lol.
    The soul of the Nietzscheans is this:
    We are arrogant. We are vain.
    We are manipulative. We are selfish.
    And we love our children.

-- Drago Musevini, "Primary Reflections", CY 8428

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

All I need is a good browser, good media player, html email, instant messaging, threaded text with a capacity limit to not drain memory and battery, strong signal, Bluetooth capable, deleted items folder and media card support.
    Get a curve, or bold

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da
    I was ready to get the Flip or the 8900 myself, but after what I read, I have been relaying this thread to people on BBMessenger about why I'm moving onto another device. I have experienced way more crashes, lags, etc than I care for leading to device swaps (I had 3 8100's 2 years ago). The last BB that I had that didn't have to have things fixed was the 7100 series (7100t and 7105t). Those things were TANKS when it came to software performance. I never had any OS crash or reboot that lead to an OS wipe and restore. If I had followed my mind and heart, I'd still be on my 3rd 7105t (2 went back due to physical device defects) but I wanted a smaller BB.
    I hear you E im still in love with my 8703 I loved her dearly my sweet Tachikoma.
    The soul of the Nietzscheans is this:
    We are arrogant. We are vain.
    We are manipulative. We are selfish.
    And we love our children.

-- Drago Musevini, "Primary Reflections", CY 8428

Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    The comment by Balsillie aside... I've heard nothing but great things from owners/users of the 8900. So i don't really think the comment pertains to curve/curve2 users. (maybe even some pearl and before phones also)
    I still think as a BB user it's an condescending statement that should receive some sort of punishments or negative reaction. Yet, at the end of the day you gotta look out for #1. If the curve is the best phone for your needs then why punish yourself by picking up a sub-par non-bb product?
    I never said any device is subpar. And I said I wanted the 8900. I never said it was the best one for my needs.

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Ok no deleted items folder. The message capacity would be a step backwards. I like that the messages, call log is based on available memory. Its better than an important message or number getting bumped. Plus can't you choose to auto delete after a certain amount of time?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If we could only build our own Cell Phones you know. For instance, when I purchase a pc I never buy it built. I pick whatever processor, memory card, video card, case, OS, etc.... and build it myself. Most pcs come built to meet your needs according to the manufacturers so you have no saying on what you exactly want from your machine. Why settle for what someone else thinks I need. I'll pick what I want damn it!. I feel the cell phone industry's also following this same path. It'll be just a matter of time.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Get a curve, or bold
    Don't have those choices on TMobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Get a curve, or bold
    Don't have the Bold on TMobile yet.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree that these issues are infuriating, and what the RIM CEO said was wrong on so many levels, but my experience with various smartphone devices (WinMo, Palm) is pretty consistent with this thought pattern. New devices, in thteir rush to get out, are going to be buggy at first. I doubt the CEO is saying that this is as good as it's going to get. I hope they are working diligently to fix various issues with the newer devices, and I do wish the updates were coming faster. But I don't know if anything else is better. Sad but true.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    If we could only build our own Cell Phones. Why settle for what someone else thinks I need. I'll pick what I want damn it!.
    And this is why I'm picking my next phone regardless of whatever suggestions are thrown at me in this thread.

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Don't have the Bold on TMobile yet.
    ? Tmo has a 8320 wifi, or wait for 8900. Get a bold and unlock it.

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    And this is why I'm picking my next phone regardless of whatever suggestions are thrown at me in this thread.
    Of course the choice is yours. Just pointing out that both phones have what you need, minus threaded text. The curve is a stable, functional phone. The best all-around from RIM. Rock solid. And its cheap (price not quality)

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    To me its sounds like everyone is switching because they're frustrated. Rash decisions? None for me. 1 day before this thread everyone swore by bb. Now in an instant they "ban" them. Balsilly will be put in his place. RIM still has awesome phones. Don't get a storm yet I guess. If this comment wasn't made most of us would still swear by our bb's. Don't react in haste. Just my advice and opinion~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast