OK...If I take a picture in portrate mode...as opposed to landscape...and then text, email or ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Really Irked by this....anyone else?

Advertisement

OK...If I take a picture in portrate mode...as opposed to landscape...and then text, email or send it via BBM it gets sent out in landscape mode, to include sending it to Myspace and Facebook...what am I doing wrong? I understand that if I take a pic in Landscape mode it will stay that way, but I'm doing this in portrate mode...what gives?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

MEEKO no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine is the same. If I figure it out I will reply.

PIN/ID
    Thanks!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

vsp1140 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've played with this feature and I even have the .75 update. The camera is directional. No way around it. If you want proper oriented photos, you must use landscape mode. It is my belief that RIM intended for photos to be take in landscape.... IMO

PIN/ID
    GRRRR RIM!!!!WM has a "rotation" editing program in their media setting!!!! RIM! When will you learn!!! Combine the best that everyone has (even the small stuff) and you will ROCK!!! Grrrrr..LOL...oh well, give it 6months and RIM will be selling picture editing stuff.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by vsp1140 View Post
    I've played with this feature and I even have the .75 update. The camera is directional. No way around it. If you want proper oriented photos, you must use landscape mode. It is my belief that RIM intended for photos to be take in landscape.... IMO
    You're right...why is RIM trying to think for us???

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Must've had the same goobers working on that project that came up with the browser